Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this but think she needs a diamond necklace
agreed! or maybe longer/pendant earrings - i like the letting the dress speak for itself but a tiny extra accessory would have finished it off. but đŸ”„

she’s had a GREAT run this season though. just elegant and gorgeous every time:

---
Has anyone got a photo of composer Laura Karpman's outfit? Very over the top, but I like the Cadbury dairy milk bag she is carrying. A fun accessory.
here you go!

IMG_4733.jpeg

i freaking love when people dress completely for themselves and so the eccentricity of this works for me đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Zendaya and Lupita are my faves

Like this on J-Law too
B1863C5D-59D9-4D33-BBD2-2A023E57C307.jpeg

I took Margot Robbie’s black outfit as a duck you to the academy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s lovely and she is lovely I never think polka dots are terribly “evening glamour” though.

Yes Carey - full grace and gorgeousness.

Reactions: 9
Some of the Vanity Fair party looks:
IMG_7245.jpeg

Emily Blunt
IMG_7244.jpeg

Jennifer Lawrence
IMG_7247.jpeg

Kendall Jenner
IMG_7248.jpeg

Anya Taylor-Joy
IMG_7251.jpeg

Alexandria Daddario
IMG_7249.jpeg

Florence Pugh
IMG_7254.jpeg

Margot Robbie
IMG_7250.jpeg

Lupita Nyong’o & Joseph Quinn
IMG_7253.jpeg

Alison Williams
IMG_7252.jpeg

Lindsay Lohan

Reactions: 6
I love JLaw’s - a bit Sense and Sensibility đŸ„°
Same. I think her second dress is my favourite ❀

Not a fan of Margot’s second look tbh. I think with her first dress, the black one, she didn’t want to upstage America who was nominated (and also wore pink).

Same. I think her second dress is my favourite ❀

Not a fan of Margot’s second look tbh. I think with her first dress, the black one, she didn’t want to upstage America who was nominated (and also wore pink).
Margot's second look is so uncomfortable looking. After party looks used to be a bit more fun and a bit more laid back and comfortable, or am I misremembering? How much partying can you do in a skintight corset?!
Noticed a lot of the after party looks are just as formal as the main event dresses this year.

I was very disappointed. A whole lot of meh.

Love this on Regina though.
IMG_0937.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
agreed! or maybe longer/pendant earrings - i like the letting the dress speak for itself but a tiny extra accessory would have finished it off. but đŸ”„

she’s had a GREAT run this season though. just elegant and gorgeous every time:

---

here you go!

View attachment 2807886

i freaking love when people dress completely for themselves and so the eccentricity of this works for me đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»
I totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
another season long fashion winner imo đŸ”„ absolutely love the cut of the trousers in particular:

IMG_4734.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I love this! It's beautiful. I like the simplicity of it and the styling is lovely.
Does anyone else dislike the relatively new trend of very low slung strapless dresses? I hate how they mess with your perception of the wearer's proportions. I'd love this even more if it sat an inch or two higher on her chest and no, I'm not her granny 😅
Do you mean like this on Emily Ratajkowski from Jaquemus? 😁
1710156488262.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Couple more I liked:

20240311_115042.jpg

20240311_114931.jpg

20240311_115210.jpg

And yep agreed that the floating straps are not a vibe!

Screenshot_20240311-111943.jpg