Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes said she wanted to look like she was late for work and quickly grabbed her boyfriends jumper- or so I’ve just read.
It’s also a homage to the runway look.

^^Kirbie Johnson is a beauty writer and does a lot on pop culture as well. She’s a big fan of KK.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion but Sydney is so dopey looking.
She looks dead behind the eyes, or bored. I know that sounds terrible but I can’t get past it. I did like her dress though (minus the gloves).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Sydney is cute but her eyes always look half closed or something lol. I think she tries to make them into 'bedroom eyes' or the 'sultry' look. Her dress was my fave of the night.

Reactions: 1
She looks dead behind the eyes, or bored. I know that sounds terrible but I can’t get past it. I did like her dress though (minus the gloves).
She is everyone's darling right now, but I think she cant act for buttons. I don't like to be uncharitable, but let's just say that she didn't exactly have to method act for her role in Euphoria.

Zendaya is ten times the actress she is.

Reactions: 4
So many guests not remotely dressing for the theme this year 💀

Reactions: 5
It was quite a flexible, easy theme this year as well. Those that got it, had fun with it. I loved Nicki Minaj's outfit.

Reactions: 6
I quite like this one but I feel Karlie Kloss has fallen from graces the past few years. She would have had a lot more coverage, I didn’t even realise she had attended
IMG_8381.jpeg

---
Oddly enough I much preferred Gigi’s look without the poofy dress.
IMG_8382.jpeg

---
It was quite a flexible, easy theme this year as well.
Anna had to apologise for the confusion around the theme.
Amy Odell, a fashion journalist and biographer of Anna Wintour wrote an interesting piece on the Met Gala. I agree this year that it felt flat

Last edited:
I quite like this one but I feel Karlie Kloss has fallen from graces the past few years. She would have had a lot more coverage, I didn’t even realise she had attended View attachment 2922140
---
Oddly enough I much preferred Gigi’s look without the poofy dress.
View attachment 2922142
---

Anna had to apologise for the confusion around the theme.
Amy Odell, a fashion journalist and biographer of Anna Wintour wrote an interesting piece on the Met Gala. I agree this year that it felt flat
It needs someone running it other than Wintour. She's been in charge and unchallenged for too long and she believes her own bullshit.

Reactions: 3
From the TV BAFTAs
IMG_8538.jpeg

Awkward shadow makes it look like she has a bush on show
IMG_8539.jpeg

I really liked Katherine’s dress and her bag is cute

IMG_8540.jpeg

Violet doesn’t look too happy here and I think this dress is a tad too mature for a 14 year old. She looks dolled up to be in her 20s

Reactions: 8
Love Kathryn Ryan’s dress, but grown women carrying novelty shaped bags like that is my fashion ick. They always remind me of the SATC episode where Big gives Carrie a bejewelled mallard clutch bag! 🤢

• Haha
Violet looks like she wants to go home.

Someone had a dress with what looked like chocolate or poo down the front. I can't remember her name, she was presenting an award with Martin Freeman.

Floella Benjamin looked magnificent.

Reactions: 3