Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
I don't like the white bit on Dua Lipa's dress. It looks like a sanitary towel escaping some lacy knickers.

1715083862388.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Love this but think she needs a diamond necklace
agreed! or maybe longer/pendant earrings - i like the letting the dress speak for itself but a tiny extra accessory would have finished it off. but 🔥

she’s had a GREAT run this season though. just elegant and gorgeous every time:

---
Has anyone got a photo of composer Laura Karpman's outfit? Very over the top, but I like the Cadbury dairy milk bag she is carrying. A fun accessory.
here you go!

IMG_4733.jpeg

i freaking love when people dress completely for themselves and so the eccentricity of this works for me 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i didn’t even register this but everyone here who said margot wore black because america wore pink was correct. they’ve been doing it the whole time 🤣🩷

also, mentioned her above but someone kindly did a full breakdown of her looks. 🙌🏻 to carey mulligan for absolutely owning the season:

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4737.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

LaBlonde

VIP Member
updates from your menswear correspondent:

king of the season (official) 👌🏻🙌🏻

IMG_4724.jpeg

i did think he’d go bolder with the colour based on previous but 🔥

also adding taylor zakhar perez because i love the colour and he is FINE AF

IMG_4725.jpeg

---
oh my gosh i LOVE IT 👌🏻👌🏻

IMG_4726.jpeg

IMG_4727.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Carapop

VIP Member
IMG_1520.png
IMG_1521.jpeg

Mindy Kaling is one of my fav from the night if just for that back 😍 “Crafted by Indian designer Gaurav Gupta, aptly named “the melting flower of time.” Love that she went with an Indian designer too

Reactions: 18

thegirlscout

VIP Member
the see-through trend MUST stop. i’ve only seen it look okayish on like three people 🤣

she’s gorgeous too and her figure is 🔥 girl why did you do this.
The only time I’ve seen someone look knock out in a sheer/see through dress was Irina Shayk at the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar party. Her legs are to dieeeee for.
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17