Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those outfits look cheap and flammable, like even if they stood next to each other a fire would start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looking at the photos on the fashion critical album on facebook and my two comments....would it not be easier and cheaper if they just came naked?! and I don't like commenting on the body shapes but are we heading back into the super skinny era again??

Yes I think so - especially with drugs like ozempic being available.
The amount of celebs who have gone ultra thin recently is definitely down to Ozempic.
Celebs who used to look "almost" normal in terms of their bodies are now super super skinny. Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway spring to mind

Reactions: 10
I just don't get the barely wear anything look. Why would you want complete strangers & fellow celebs to ogle your tits & lady bits? Especially on national tv? 🙈

Reactions: 7
Jesse Plemons looked skinny at the Oscars do we reckon it's due to Ozempic ? I used to think he was punching with Kirsten but he looked good !

Reactions: 4
Someone is going to do full-frontal at one of these dos in the near future. It's the only thing left. Nip nops, belly buttons, sideboob, side buttock - all old news now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, you can all relax now. I’ve managed to find the worst-dressed person on Oscar’s night. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, lady-wearing-1970s-curtains-as-dress, the never-knowingly understated, Ms Charlotte Tilbury…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, you can all relax now. I’ve managed to find the worst-dressed person on Oscar’s night. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, lady-wearing-1970s-curtains-as-dress, the never-knowingly understated, Ms Charlotte Tilbury…
There’s waaaaay too much going on with that dress!

Reactions: 4
Floral, multicolour, lace, fringing, cape sleeves, ruffles, bedazzled cobweb lace belt, statement earrings, statement necklace, multiple rings and bracelets, hair down, fringed bag - take away half a dozen of these elements and it's still a busy look.
Also she just looks so incredibly fond of herself. All the time. It's just too much!

She looks like a frail pensioner trapped inside someone's large intestine. I swear to god Ari has never had a stylist. She needs a bleeping overhaul.
---
I adore this! Maybe not for the oscars.
Gorgeous! Who is she? Face looks vaguely familiar

Reactions: 1
Just looking at the photos on the fashion critical album on facebook and my two comments....would it not be easier and cheaper if they just came naked?! and I don't like commenting on the body shapes but are we heading back into the super skinny era again??
I really really hope not!
The amount of celebs who have gone ultra thin recently is definitely down to Ozempic.
Celebs who used to look "almost" normal in terms of their bodies are now super super skinny. Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway spring to mind
Isn't it sad - I though we were past all this!?!

Reactions: 3

not into the lace stockings at all but the actual dress is gorgeous on her imo.

Reactions: 7