Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta story about her “smiley cheeky boy”… is the smile in the room with us? He looks expressionless as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s either in denial that there’s something wrong with him or she’s purposely never uploading smile pictures, which is weird
i genuinely think she sees nothing out of the ordinary with him tbh
part of me thinks that she’s trolling and doesn’t post pics on purpose because she has posted him laughing before etc
like i said early intervention is key and burying her head in the sand if there is something there is the wrong way about it
---
He’s definitely not quite right, my baby is only a couple of weeks older and the difference between them is crazy! She interacts with everyone! Laughing, babbling, playing with toys etc.
Tasha said at one point that she was autistic and I think Scabby is? So it’s very possible he’s neurodiverse
jordan isn’t autistic 😂

Reactions: 1
i genuinely think she sees nothing out of the ordinary with him tbh
part of me thinks that she’s trolling and doesn’t post pics on purpose because she has posted him laughing before etc
like i said early intervention is key and burying her head in the sand if there is something there is the wrong way about it
---

jordan isn’t autistic 😂
Are you sure he isn’t bcos it sure as hell wouldn’t surprise me if they were both on the spectrum

they’ve never mentioned him being on the spectrum and i think it’s kinda gross to be labelling people autistic before we even know.
autistic individuals sometimes are labelled and portrayed a certain way so i think to then put a diagnosis on someone is a bit iffy

I think it’s possible Tasha is on the spectrum. Not from how she looks, entirely from what she’s shown of herself online with how she behaves. Jordan I don’t think we’ve seen enough of his behaviours to speculate. He just looks like a complete scruffy weirdo tbh.
Back to the child, it’s possible he has some sort of developmental delay from what we’ve seen, but again don’t think it’s possible to suggest a 7 month we see very little of is autistic.

exactly! it’s an uphill battle to even get diagnosed with referrals waiting lists etc
to label a baby we see for few seconds is iffy
anyways i hope if tasha has concerns she deals with them
as early as possible

they’ve never mentioned him being on the spectrum and i think it’s kinda gross to be labelling people autistic before we even know.
autistic individuals sometimes are labelled and portrayed a certain way so i think to then put a diagnosis on someone is a bit iffy
I’m not labeling, I’m pretty sure they said something about him being ND, Tasha has definitely said she’s got autism before. Whether she’s diagnosed or not I don’t know.
As for the baby, I’m not saying he’s got autism, but his behaviour isn’t typical (unless Tasha only uploads pics of him being vacant on purpose) so only the future will tell why that is
---
Yet another vacant picture of him on her insta. Ive never seen a child not be able to smile before

Reactions: 2
The kid does have a downward turned top lip, maybe that’s why it looks like he can’t smile 😬

Why’s she dressed him in two vests 🤔

The kid does have a downward turned top lip, maybe that’s why it looks like he can’t smile 😬

Why’s she dressed him in two vests 🤔
That’s what I was thinking it’s the shape of his mouth or maybe something with the muscles in his face

That’s what I was thinking it’s the shape of his mouth or maybe something with the muscles in his face
Tasha looks like she’s had a stroke because she can only smile with one side of her face, so maybe the baby got the same but on both sides

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol I was gona say she can’t smile and he’s very like her so I’d say that’s the case

When people moan that we label Tasha, but she films herself or gets filmed acting as if she needs a bleeping carer.

Screenshot_20230902_102652.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.