Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tashas been training for her new job starting soon less hrs etc, and Sutton in childcare I’m sorry they are not broken up they are claiming to be for extra money. Never does lives unless playing with her dolls incase we seen his things

Reactions: 5
This girl is taking the absolute piss saying she’s a size 18-20. Is she having a laugh?? I’m sorry but no way!
She’s trying to tell us if she bought a pair of size 18 jeans she’d be able to wear them with comfort over that humongous belly hang? There’s absolutely no way.
She wears leggings because they stretch over her belly. And tunic/dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl is taking the absolute piss saying she’s a size 18-20. Is she having a laugh?? I’m sorry but no way!
She’s trying to tell us if she bought a pair of size 18 jeans she’d be able to wear them with comfort over that humongous belly hang? There’s absolutely no way.
She said she’s a 20-22 sometimes an 18
I can fit two sizes smaller in some shops

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must be at least a 26-28 at the smallest, she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 3
There ain't no way on holy hell that overhang is fitting in a 20-22, let alone an 18. Joker.

The only thing Tasha is, is 18 - 20 stone.

At my heaviest I wasn’t even wearing an 18 & I’m a solid foot taller than her. She is absolutely deluded. She’s easily a 24-26 if not bigger

If ever there was an advert for a company to deter people buying there products it would be partnering with Tasha and seeing that overhang in one of there products 🤣🤣

The only thing Tasha is, is 18 - 20 stone.

At my heaviest I wasn’t even wearing an 18 & I’m a solid foot taller than her. She is absolutely deluded. She’s easily a 24-26 if not bigger
Well according to Becki Jones’s latest shopping trip, she’s a 22… so that probably would make Tasha an 18. If they weren’t both absolute compulsive liars

• Haha
Well according to Becki Jones’s latest shopping trip, she’s a 22… so that probably would make Tasha an 18. If they weren’t both absolute compulsive liars
Woah becki a size 22?!?!
now I’m not fat shaming at all but we can all smell bulshit a million miles away!

• Haha
Where are these utter clowns shopping 😂 because it certainly isn't in the real world 😂

She had the nerve to say them trousers pull her in. Is she trolling us?

She’s not tagging her gifted posts. Saw people call her out and she deleted comments. Naughty naughty.

I RAN here.

That overhang is almost down to her knees. Imagine the stench 🤢

What's with the extra set of tits on her back!

View attachment 2444032
Her back tits are bigger than my tits that are a K cup

I can’t believe she’s only 24. She’ll be dead by 40 if she carries on eating like she is

She’s deluded if she thinks this is a good look

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.