Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are deffo together lol she’s claiming as a single parent to get 85% of her childcare paid for she can have a month upfront so she’s settling him in before going to work.. she’s a care worker she can get that job anywhere

Reactions: 3
Why is her baby at nursery when she’s not working lol? Isn’t he like 5/6 months old, would love to know how she affords that.
I’m guessing she doesn’t have to pay 🤷🏻‍♀️ which would piss me off as I had to pay a fortune and I had to go back to work 😫
Imagine though using free childcare and making tit TikTok’s like that 🤣

He’s 6 months old, what on earth is she doing putting him in nursery?! She really doesn’t give a tit about that baby does she?
She must be getting it for free or next to free. She’s on maximum £800 a month on SMP (plus whatever benefits she’s claiming which may conveniently be why she’s single all of a sudden)

Wow. She's clearly not working otherwise she wouldn't be having a "chilled morning". Most mothers are in bits when they have no other choice but to send their babies to nursery so young.

Not our Tasha though. Sat with a smug face because she trapped men to have a babies so she could play dress up with them.

I guess at least Sutton will be getting love, care and stimulation at nursery rather than just shoved in front of a TV whilst she reads tattle.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be getting the minimum SMP as she quit her job so hers will be from the government

Reactions: 2
Tasha go clean your grimey bottles instead of eye bleeping yourself on TikTok if your kids at nursery, absolute weirdo

Ok
I guess at least Sutton will be getting love, care and stimulation at nursery rather than just shoved in front of a TV whilst she reads tattle.
Yeah we should be glad he’ll be in nursery, away from his terrible parents and being loved and cared for like he deserves

Reactions: 1
there’s no way out of choice would i put my six month old into nursery 😔
cue some bullshit about no family support (despite living near jordan’s family) or that he’s “settling in” however if she was working or starting soon they could just arrange the settling in near her work date etc she’s a joker

There’s nothing wrong with using at nursery at 6 months (or any age, younger or older) but it’s a bit odd to put your baby in a nursery when you don’t really need the childcare, especially since he’s her precious rainbow baby 🤔 would she get any help with childcare whilst he’s this young? I thought the funding started from 2

There’s nothing wrong with using at nursery at 6 months (or any age, younger or older) but it’s a bit odd to put your baby in a nursery when you don’t really need the childcare, especially since he’s her precious rainbow baby 🤔 would she get any help with childcare whilst he’s this young? I thought the funding started from 2
She’d get help from universal credit which is annoying as she doesn’t need it

funding isn’t for children under 2
she’s probably claiming the 85% back from uc
she’s probably starting work soon etc

Yes uc pays 85% if you work, and you can get one month childcare in advance so I’d say she’s settling him in to start work
---
We had our baby’s on the same day, she went on maternity well before me so I’m imagining her maternity allowance is running out which leads me to believe this is why they have split up to get more money and child care paid for.. as he was the love of her life one week and they were split the next.

Yes uc pays 85% if you work, and you can get one month childcare in advance so I’d say she’s settling him in to start work
---
We had our baby’s on the same day, she went on maternity well before me so I’m imagining her maternity allowance is running out which leads me to believe this is why they have split up to get more money and child care paid for.. as he was the love of her life one week and they were split the next.
My sister was told she couldn’t get any help in advance for childcare, I had to lend her it. She asked on her journal and they said no?

On her insta when asked if she wants anymore kids and she said she honestly thinks she’s one and done 🤣🤣🤣 she found an unlucky sperm donor and now she’s happy she got her real life dolly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.