Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister was told she couldn’t get any help in advance for childcare, I had to lend her it. She asked on her journal and they said no?
There’s a special fund u can ask your work coach for now I’m in NI so it could be different over here

On her insta when asked if she wants anymore kids and she said she honestly thinks she’s one and done 🤣🤣🤣 she found an unlucky sperm donor and now she’s happy she got her real life dolly!
Yeh until she finds her next victim and finds herself “unexpectedly” pregnant again 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
witch really does need testing for special needs at this point.

Screenshot_20230830_212732.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I notice the rainbow pram is being used again now she’s supposedly split with Jordan 😆

I noticed that too! God he was a toxic piece of shot wasn’t he? I give it a year before she regrets giving the kid scabbys surname
She’ll regret putting him on the birth certificate too, best thing I did was leave my bd off my kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That video of the child at the sensory class. I don’t agree with some who say he’s an ugly child, I think he’s sort of cute. But my goodness he’s gormless. He never has any look on his face other than a vacant “I have no idea aboit anything” look. My son is a similar age and there’s no way he would lay under a play arch looking up at the toys anymore, he outgrew that about 2 months ago. I appreciate children are all different and develop at different rates but there’s just something about this boy that doesn’t seem right. He doesn’t seem to engage in anything. He never looks excited. He’s just… existing. My son is into everything, giggling, crawling around. Theres nothing behind S’s eyes!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone on here has called him ugly. He just unfortunately looks like his parents 😬

I don’t think anyone on here has called him ugly. He just unfortunately looks like his parents 😬
Who are very ugly 😅 I was paraphrasing as people have said “unfortunate looking” “looks like his parents” (who def have been called ugly) “not a cute baby” etc etc.

• Haha
sadly someone did call him ugly on here.
which is completely uncalled for as he is just a baby and sadly couldn’t choose his genes

bless him though i do think tasha needs to get on the ball and early intervention is key

That video of the child at the sensory class. I don’t agree with some who say he’s an ugly child, I think he’s sort of cute. But my goodness he’s gormless. He never has any look on his face other than a vacant “I have no idea aboit anything” look. My son is a similar age and there’s no way he would lay under a play arch looking up at the toys anymore, he outgrew that about 2 months ago. I appreciate children are all different and develop at different rates but there’s just something about this boy that doesn’t seem right. He doesn’t seem to engage in anything. He never looks excited. He’s just… existing. My son is into everything, giggling, crawling around. Theres nothing behind S’s eyes!
My wee girl is the same age to the day and she’s crawling, and absolutely stressing the life out of me

• Haha
He’s definitely not quite right, my baby is only a couple of weeks older and the difference between them is crazy! She interacts with everyone! Laughing, babbling, playing with toys etc.
Tasha said at one point that she was autistic and I think Scabby is? So it’s very possible he’s neurodiverse

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.