Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our fave single brain celled mum
Continues to put her baby in danger via near suffocation (putting a solid blanket over his pram on a hot day), exposing him to SIDS risks and forcing him to do stuff like go on slides, swings and fairground rides
Still with that meth head lookin ass abusive fella
Still wearing special specs
Still a compulsive liar
Still wearing old lady shoes with Stitch socks
Drinks whilst looking after him
…have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time I’ve seen that pic too. I assumed yall meant she covered the pram with a muslin not a whole ass blanket 😭😭 Tasha girl

Reactions: 1
First time I’ve seen that pic too. I assumed yall meant she covered the pram with a muslin not a whole ass blanket 😭😭 Tasha girl
Nope! A proper blanket. What else would we expect from the same girl who said “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS but Jordan needs his sleep”

Let’s just hope, after reading here, she doesn’t do it again. The stupid woman

She never seems to hang out with friends anymore, I know things change when you have a baby and especially if you’re the only one in your friendship group with kids like me but she’s been taking him to that baby class for weeks now she doesn’t seem to have mum friends or go on play dates? You’d know if she did bcos she document the hell outta it
---
She never seems to hang out with friends anymore, I know things change when you have a baby and especially if you’re the only one in your friendship group with kids like me but she’s been taking him to that baby class for weeks now she doesn’t seem to have mum friends or go on play dates? You’d know if she did bcos she document the hell outta it
It’s always just her and scabby

Her “best friend” has kids I’m sure? Or at least one kid
But he made them move closer to *his* family so
---
Nope! A proper blanket. What else would we expect from the same girl who said “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS but Jordan needs his sleep”
Sorry this is the actual quote - Tasha knows about SIDS but Jordan works nights 6 times a week xx

Attachments

Her “best friend” has kids I’m sure? Or at least one kid
But he made them move closer to *his* family so
---

Sorry this is the actual quote - Tasha knows about SIDS but Jordan works nights 6 times a week xx
im aware of the risks BUT my partner needs to sleep. Wow, just wow.

Reactions: 4
Let’s hope she’s changed her ways but I doubt it. Sure she was live last month with him on the monitor too?
---
Let’s hope she’s changed her ways but I doubt it. Sure she was live last month with him on the monitor too?
In fairness, I can’t talk because all of mine have been put in the room at six months old with monitors so
I can get the house straight for the next day

She says she left him for less than 20 mins then went on to say she could see him the whole time? So did she leave him or not? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.