Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I feel bad for her, that over hang looks painful
I don’t feel sorry for her at all it’s common sense to not pop out a kid when you’re morbidly obese. She’s incredibly selfish she put his life at risk the entire pregnancy due to being the size she is
Still she seems to be at this local fitness group thing for mum/baby so she’s taking some steps in the right direction

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she genuinely doesn’t notice because she’s so used to playing with the dolls who don’t have any expression?
Tasha, please take the baby to get checked, he should be showing emotion and expression by now. The fact he can’t smile is really concerning
Another emotionless video.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she genuinely doesn’t notice because she’s so used to playing with the dolls who don’t have any expression?
Tasha, please take the baby to get checked, he should be showing emotion and expression by now. The fact he can’t smile is really concerning
Her dolls have more emotion than him

Reactions: 1
I saw her live for a couple of minutes, someone said "how is sutton" and she said "fine" in a totally emotionless voice and then continued on about dolls!!! very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.