Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Can’t stand when people do this.

Either keep it quiet or don’t announce it without actually telling people what’s wrong 🙄

Reactions: 10

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
It was glaringly obvious there was something wrong with that kid. But noooo doctor Tasha said he was fine. And now she’s acting all “inbox me hun” about it.
Maybe, just don’t share anything about your child’s life online? He didn’t consent to this

Reactions: 9

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Tasha’s.journey #7 says she’s ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
it absolutely baffles me why people rush to wean babies at four months?!
there’s absolutely no need unless for some medical reason and under a dietician but when people use the “wasn’t filling them up” or “they keep looking at my food” bullshit excuse it baffles me.

Reactions: 8

gimm3more

VIP Member
can’t believe how much he’s grown! I think Tasha is doing a good job but agree something isn’t right but tbh he is her first and I don’t think she has any babies in her family or at least any she sees regularly so she doesn’t have any babies to properly compare him too and it can be hard to accept something isn’t right with your child so she could be trying to block it out 😓
I don’t think she is doing a good job because good mums don’t exploit their children online. And anyone with half a brain cell can tell there’s something wrong with that baby and her blocking it out - very publicly too - is just awful

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cwymmie

VIP Member
The thing is if your baby is sleeping through the night the very first thing you do when they wake in the morning is change their nappy. That can’t just be me? How uncomfortable it must be, plus really stinky! But she’s got him up out of bed, left him in a drenched nappy and took him to play in his room so she can film content of her being an attentive mum. Changing a soaked through nappy is way more important. It would delay the playing for 2 minutes ffs. He must be red raw. Plus they’re co sleeping so he’s peed through his nappy and on to her sheets. Yet she thinks “let’s go film some play content”. Such a neglectful weirdo!

Reactions: 7

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Why is her baby at nursery when she’s not working lol? Isn’t he like 5/6 months old, would love to know how she affords that.

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
And how long until he knocks up another girl and Tasha goes mental about Sutton having a half sibling lmaooo
He's already got enough plastic siblings. Speaking of which, are they getting joint custody of the dolls too?

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
She wants this remember.. she’s making him tiny and sick on purpose so she can get attention. She’s so messed up in the head

Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
New thread for our fave single brain celled mum
Continues to put her baby in danger via near suffocation (putting a solid blanket over his pram on a hot day), exposing him to SIDS risks and forcing him to do stuff like go on slides, swings and fairground rides
Still with that meth head lookin ass abusive fella
Still wearing special specs
Still a compulsive liar
Still wearing old lady shoes with Stitch socks
Drinks whilst looking after him
…have I missed anything?

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha fucking hell. Well if she dumped him that’s something I’ll give her some credit for. But deciding to breed with him in the first place was terrible. That poor kid is now stuck in the middle of this, as if he wasn’t already going to be fucked up anyway being their kid
the plan was to get a baby then fuck him off 😭😂

• Haha