Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and Sutton will mentally be a lot better off but referring to income she will struggle. She had houses before him yes however now she will have a baby who if she wants to go back to work will have nursery fees at ridiculous prices a day and then she has to feed herself and baby in the COL crisis on one income that will definitely not be enough . She will financially very much struggle now and this all comes down to her wanting to get pregnant by any man that will let her it’s a stupid choice she made
She’ll be entitled to housing benefit/UC to help pay her rent and she’ll get a reduction on council tax. I’m a single mum to 3 on low income and my rent is fully covered by UC and I live in a really nice private new build

Reactions: 1
You’re clearly the exception that that’s worked out for . It is absolutely nothing new that the COL with make her struggle extremely financially it’s pure fact most people cannot afford to live and Tasha will be one of them especially if she wishes to put Sutton in nursery and return to work
She’ll be entitled to housing benefit/UC to help pay her rent and she’ll get a reduction on council tax. I’m a single mum to 3 on low income and my rent is fully covered by UC and I live in a really nice private new build

You’re clearly the exception that that’s worked out for . It is absolutely nothing new that the COL with make her struggle extremely financially it’s pure fact most people cannot afford to live and Tasha will be one of them especially if she wishes to put Sutton in nursery and return to work
If she’s on uc she can get up to 85% of her childcare paid for, I would say that she will be a full time yummy mummy and will document her hauls to save money etc she will prob be better off claiming as a single rather than taking scabbys wages into account and no doubt they will come to an arrangement that he will give her some money and then she also gets money off tiktok and will get her rent paid

If she’s on uc she can get up to 85% of her childcare paid for, I would say that she will be a full time yummy mummy and will document her hauls to save money etc she will prob be better off claiming as a single rather than taking scabbys wages into account and no doubt they will come to an arrangement that he will give her some money and then she also gets money off tiktok and will get her rent paid
She will earn next to nothing from tik tok - a family friend has 1.6m followers & 100m likes and she's barely earned £3,000 from it yet. Tasha will be getting pennies

Reactions: 2
To be honest Tasha might be better off not working until Sutton is 3 and gets his 30 hours free childcare. I’m a ‘full time yummy mummy’ 😂 and I’ve got more disposable income than my friend’s that work full time!!!

Posting videos that she fell out of love with him. I'm not buying it. She's never been in love with him. She used him for a baby, just like she used the previous men before him. What a sad life.

Reactions: 4
Posting videos that she fell out of love with him. I'm not buying it. She's never been in love with him. She used him for a baby, just like she used the previous men before him. What a sad life.
I was going to same the exact same thing, he was a sperm donor to her nothing more 😅

To be honest Tasha might be better off not working until Sutton is 3 and gets his 30 hours free childcare. I’m a ‘full time yummy mummy’ 😂 and I’ve got more disposable income than my friend’s that work full time!!!
she’s already mentioned that she hopes going back to work will help her pnd.
30 hours childcare isn’t alot of hours so she’ll still have to cover additional things

He’s either gonna go full fathers4justice or never see him again. What are we thinking? 😂😂
Howling at the fathers4justice, can just see him in a cow costume on top of his milk truck shouting for access rights 😂😂

How long do we think it will take for her to be back on Hinge or Tinder? She can’t seem to exist without some simpleton in her life.

• Haha
I give scab a week before he’s back snap chatting girls and hooking up with the next unfortunate victim.
Tasha is SO much better off without him

Nah I’m not buying it. His profile picture on fb is still of her and him and he’s still ‘in a relationship’ what’s the bets this is all for a universal credit claim 🤣

• Haha
I give scab a week before he’s back snap chatting girls and hooking up with the next unfortunate victim.
Tasha is SO much better off without him
And how long until he knocks up another girl and Tasha goes mental about Sutton having a half sibling lmaooo

Nah I’m not buying it. His profile picture on fb is still of her and him and he’s still ‘in a relationship’ what’s the bets this is all for a universal credit claim 🤣
he is so thick he probably doesn’t realise 😂
---
And how long until he knocks up another girl and Tasha goes mental about Sutton having a half sibling lmaooo
i give it till christmas the latest
either one of them will be announcing a pregnancy then

Reactions: 2
He's already got enough plastic siblings. Speaking of which, are they getting joint custody of the dolls too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it heartbreaking she’s not moving closer to her family. He’s completely isolated her. As soon as he gets a new girlfriend he’ll barely bother with the baby and I doubt his family will he helping her

Reactions: 3
i doubt it
she used him for a baby.
he has already cheated on her once and i reckon the fact that he doesn’t even do the bare minimum for his son has opened her eyes

Reactions: 3
i doubt it
she used him for a baby.
he has already cheated on her once and i reckon the fact that he doesn’t even do the bare minimum for his son has opened her eyes
She literally said she doesn’t love him anymore but still claims he’s a good dad 😂😂 it’s the delusion for me. The same boy who wouldn’t let his newborn son sleep safely because he works nights 6 times a week. The same boy who didn’t visit either of them when Sutton was hospitalised with a chest infection. But yeh, dad of the year 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.