Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely not? Unless someone’s getting confused with the two kittens (cats now) that she’s already got?
No she definitely just got 2 new kittens. So she’s got Casper, gizmo and these 2 new kittens. Ludo the kitten she got either last year or this year was hit by a car and killed
IMG_6741.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Tasha and Jordan have split up
Hahahahahaha bleeping hell. Well if she dumped him that’s something I’ll give her some credit for. But deciding to breed with him in the first place was terrible. That poor kid is now stuck in the middle of this, as if he wasn’t already going to be fucked up anyway being their kid

Reactions: 2
Hahahahahaha bleeping hell. Well if she dumped him that’s something I’ll give her some credit for. But deciding to breed with him in the first place was terrible. That poor kid is now stuck in the middle of this, as if he wasn’t already going to be fucked up anyway being their kid
the plan was to get a baby then duck him off 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she made a TikTok about it?! She’s blocked me on both instagram and TikTok so I can’t see anything :(

Yeah saying sometimes people fall out of love and that’s ok.. bet she’s glad she moved away from everyone 😂😂😂
---
Orrrr maybe this is to claim as a single parent

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For the blocked among us!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
One of her replies to a comment:

@tasha | First Time Mum ❤: Really? Just because I don’t love him doesn’t mean I care about him. He’s the best daddy to our boy and Sutton will always know that we love him

• Haha
Ive never been happier for someone to break up. She deserves better and without him there she will get on so much better. He was vile.

Reactions: 3
One of her replies to a comment:

@tasha | First Time Mum ❤: Really? Just because I don’t love him doesn’t mean I care about him. He’s the best daddy to our boy and Sutton will always know that we love him
Is the ‘best daddy’ in the room with us now?
oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all know she’s a fruit loop but I hope she’s ok and getting support from her family, despite how odd they come across. Wonder if she’ll move back closer to them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.