Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s stuck living in a town far away from her family as a single mother with no support.
She’s a silly girl.

Reactions: 2
We all know she’s a fruit loop but I hope she’s ok and getting support from her family, despite how odd they come across. Wonder if she’ll move back closer to them?
She probably isn’t, her family are awful. She moves all the time and no way can she afford that house even with benefits so I reckon so.
I feel no sympathy she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. She purposefully tried to get pregnant with him after weeks of knowing him with no consideration of the consequences.
she’s jobless, can’t drive, has no friends, has a 6 month old and 3 cats. Yikes.

Reactions: 1
Well wasn’t that bound to happen! He’s most likely cheated (god knows who else would sleep with him)
All of those Tik toks about being soon love etc….we all called bulshit!

Judging by her posts she’s definitely struggling from PND and I feel like Jordan being as absent as he has been hasn’t helped . Tasha was already a single parent let’s face it , she was so silly moving away from everything she knew and she will no doubt have to move back to family and friends she simply can not afford to put her child in nursery , work and be able to afford a house to rent and live in this cost of living crisis. She needs some help and time away from everything for her child’s sake she needs to reevaluate her life and the choices she’s made. She’s been incredibly naive since trying to get pregnant the second she met the waste of space and she now needs to grow up for her child’s sake . Sort herself out . Admit to herself he absolutely will not be the type to Co parent successfully and do what’s best for her child

well we all knew this was coming 😂😂
i hope she moves far away from him.
deffo some coercive control going on there to get her moved away then to isolate her
glad she got out for her sons sake tbh

Tasha has always been independent asl from a young age. She’s always had nice homes without a man. Her and Sutton are going to be fine without scabby

I think Jordan the gormless soul that he is, probably still has no idea what is going on , let alone that he has bred and there’s a baby that is his. I swear the whole situation is laughable, Tasha running around poking holes in condoms , Jordan aka Karl pilkington just going along with everything because his IQ is so low he actually doesn’t understand. The sad thing about it all is there is a poor child now as a result of this who has to be brought up by this absolute tit show.

I think Jordan the gormless soul that he is, probably still has no idea what is going on , let alone that he has bred and there’s a baby that is his. I swear the whole situation is laughable, Tasha running around poking holes in condoms , Jordan aka Karl pilkington just going along with everything because his IQ is so low he actually doesn’t understand. The sad thing about it all is there is a poor child now as a result of this who has to be brought up by this absolute tit show.
Can fully see her poking holes in condoms 😂😂

Reactions: 3
YES TASHA! I’m actually really proud of you. You’re so much better off without that scabby waste of air

I hope this is a massive bleeping wake up call for her. That being said I doubt things will be much different for her and Sutton since he did duck all anyway

yup and something above his eyebrow 🙃
oof, I didn’t notice that. 5 cats & a baby seems like an absolute nightmare for a single mum. Let’s be honest, she’s better off without him.

Less than 2 years they lasted & they’ve got a 6 month old to show for it. I’ve had knickers longer than their relationship 🤣🤣

I’m glad she’s left his scabby arse, but is that a massive scratch across Sutton’s face? It looks like a cat scratch
Could just be his nails have got a bit long and he's scratched himself. Easily done at that age as the nails grow so quick.

i was waiting for you 😂😂😂😂
It’s honestly made my day! I’m just so frustrated that Tasha didn’t listen to us before she moved sp far from her family. Scab may be bothering with the baby now but it won’t last long and it’s sad. Hopefully she’ll be able to move soon.
This is honestly the best thing she could ever do for her son.

I think her and Sutton will mentally be a lot better off but referring to income she will struggle. She had houses before him yes however now she will have a baby who if she wants to go back to work will have nursery fees at ridiculous prices a day and then she has to feed herself and baby in the COL crisis on one income that will definitely not be enough . She will financially very much struggle now and this all comes down to her wanting to get pregnant by any man that will let her it’s a stupid choice she made
Tasha has always been independent asl from a young age. She’s always had nice homes without a man. Her and Sutton are going to be fine without scabby

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.