Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t get it for long though, she’ll need to look for work in 6 months. Hopefully she’ll still get UC for childcare though
Not necessarily, if you have mental health or anxiety they don’t expect you to look for work or complete any of the tasks. I explained to my work coach I suffer with anxiety and I was excused and have been for 2 years

Not necessarily, if you have mental health or anxiety they don’t expect you to look for work or complete any of the tasks. I explained to my work coach I suffer with anxiety and I was excused and have been for 2 years
not in every case though , it’s really not that simple i’ve been there myself
you can put in sick notes and that’ll trigger a medical
unless she qualifies for lcw or even lcwra she’ll be expected to do things.

Reactions: 3
Oh god she’s definitely going to fake it isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
After your baby turns one u go into light touch group until they are 3 when they touch base with you every few months to see if you have thought about returning to work etc and what your options could be, if she returns to work she can get 85% of her childcare paid also as well are her rent etc.. tbh I think they are still together and have done this as she knows someone could tout

even with all of my evidence i had to go to a tribunal. it’s really not that easy to fake it.
she could be lucky and have a nice assessor over the phone but with tasha who knows
---
After your baby turns one u go into light touch group until they are 3 when they touch base with you every few months to see if you have thought about returning to work etc and what your options could be, if she returns to work she can get 85% of her childcare paid also as well are her rent etc.. tbh I think they are still together and have done this as she knows someone could tout
i don’t think they are together tbh
i don’t think tasha ever loved him.
i think she stayed with him as long as she did to prove a point. to prove that he wasn’t just a sperm donor.
she’ll be knocked up some other simpleton come next year.

Reactions: 5
even with all of my evidence i had to go to a tribunal. it’s really not that easy to fake it.
she could be lucky and have a nice assessor over the phone but with tasha who knows
---

i don’t think they are together tbh
i don’t think tasha ever loved him.
i think she stayed with him as long as she did to prove a point. to prove that he wasn’t just a sperm donor.
she’ll be knocked up some other simpleton come next year.
She’s managed to convince thousands of people online that she had miscarriages 🤷‍♀️

I’ve got an actual diagnosis for anxiety, I explained this to my work coach however I’ve never actually been asked to prove it by UC 🤷🏿‍♀️
---
I swear she’s said in the past she said suffers from mental health and anxiety? That’s why I mentioned it 😂

you’ve struck lucky and found a nice work coach!!
i hope she does use uc for childcare though.
i can’t see scabby forking out for the extortionate nursery fees

you’ve struck lucky and found a nice work coach!!
i hope she does use uc for childcare though.
i can’t see scabby forking out for the extortionate nursery fees
I can’t see scabby staying in the kids life more than a couple of months more. As soon as he has a new girl knocked up he’ll be gone for good

Reactions: 2
I can’t see scabby staying in the kids life more than a couple of months more. As soon as he has a new girl knocked up he’ll be gone for good
Scabby can't possibly stay in Sutton's life. He needs his sleep remember 🙄😂

• Haha
I was hoping they’d get back together, even though they’re both crappy I thought they suited each other and their content was assuming lol but it’s not looking likely now

I was hoping they’d get back together, even though they’re both crappy I thought they suited each other and their content was assuming lol but it’s not looking likely now
They were awful together pls 😭😭😭😭 he was literally an abusive deadbeat
She might be a bad mum but she was the lesser of two evils and that poor fucker has a better chance at a decent life without him in it 😂

he was SO abusive to her it’s actually sad
she’s very questionable but i hope she can fix up and actually give sutton a decent chance if a childhood without jordan

why would you want her back together with him.. he was literally abusive to her.
---
i’m really not buying the oh they broke up to claim uc tbh.

as much as she has her faults tasha and sutton deserve better.

her own friend didn’t like jordan. after being with someone abusive you can have the closest people to you tell you till your blue in the face how awful your partner is.
you ignore it because you don’t see it until it’s too late.
my ex partner wanted me to be isolated exactly like how tasha is.
he told me oh it’s so much better , you can still visit family etc etc but deep down i knew it was bad news.
thankfully i got out and i actually applaud tasha for doing so.
she knows people would report her if this was some fake breakup to the dwp.
from her tiktok’s she fell out of love with jordan as soon as sutton was born. the hospital stay was the icing on the cake
the blindly defending him , not seeing his faults are all because he was an absolutely vile abusive man.

Reactions: 2
Exactly this. He’s absolutely vile and with his input the baby would grow to be equally vile
---

Why would she do this?
Money purposes, she was getting maternity allowance which is for 39 weeks, she went off early Sutton is 7 months next week her money will be stopping soon. They will get more money to be “separated” meaning she can stay at home to look after him. Jordan does nights n wasn’t in her videos much anymore anyways.

Money purposes, she was getting maternity allowance which is for 39 weeks, she went off early Sutton is 7 months next week her money will be stopping soon. They will get more money to be “separated” meaning she can stay at home to look after him. Jordan does nights n wasn’t in her videos much anymore anyways.
Even Tasha wouldn’t sink this low surely? It wouldn’t surprise me if scabby did this, it’s just the type of behaviour a chav like him would do. But as awful as her parents sound, it does sound like they brought her up with some morals… I hope I’m not wrong. Tasha, if you’re reading this… that scab isn’t worth commiting a crime for. How are you going to take care of the baby if you’re in prison?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.