Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said she doesn’t love him anymore but still claims he’s a good dad 😂😂 it’s the delusion for me. The same boy who wouldn’t let his newborn son sleep safely because he works nights 6 times a week. The same boy who didn’t visit either of them when Sutton was hospitalised with a chest infection. But yeh, dad of the year 🙄
even then she was posting stupid childish tiktok’s about him but then backtracked and said it as a sound she liked 😂😂
---
She literally said she doesn’t love him anymore but still claims he’s a good dad 😂😂 it’s the delusion for me. The same boy who wouldn’t let his newborn son sleep safely because he works nights 6 times a week. The same boy who didn’t visit either of them when Sutton was hospitalised with a chest infection. But yeh, dad of the year 🙄
even then she was posting stupid childish tiktok’s about him but then backtracked and said it as a sound she liked 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

We all called it 😂

she’ll need to stop buying those ugly rompers now shes a single yummy mummy x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she’ll need to stop buying those ugly rompers now shes a single yummy mummy x
I don’t get the obsession? Like get a couple, why so many. Also I really don’t want to be mean on the baby because it’s not his fault it really isn’t but he always looks a bit dirty, Tasha don’t come for me 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the obsession? Like get a couple, why so many. Also I really don’t want to be mean on the baby because it’s not his fault it really isn’t but he always looks a bit dirty, Tasha don’t come for me 😂
He does! Also 6 months old and she’s not posted one picture of him smiling. Im pretty sure she’s doing it on purpose at this point.

I don’t think it’s scary I saw we/we’re when referring to myself and my kids lol

Maybe just my way of speaking, I would say I got a new mat for my daughter because I bought it however if me and hubby were out and bought something I would say we got this.

Maybe just my way of speaking, I would say I got a new mat for my daughter because I bought it however if me and hubby were out and bought something I would say we got this.
Tbf she probably used some of the money she gets from pimping Sutton out to paed0s on social media

Not a single smile in that video, and the laughing one was filmed without showing his face. Can he genuinely not smile?
I honestly don’t think he can. Unless she’s just purposefully not showing him smiling online but why would you do that? It’s so weird!
God knows what’s wrong with him. Poor kid

she will be financially better off without the rubbish boyfriend as she can claim full UC and housing benefit/ CT support etc as well as child benefit

Reactions: 2
she will be financially better off without the rubbish boyfriend as she can claim full UC and housing benefit/ CT support etc as well as child benefit
She won’t get it for long though, she’ll need to look for work in 6 months. Hopefully she’ll still get UC for childcare though

She can claim it for a while can’t she? She doesn’t technically have to look for work until he’s in nursery/school? Unless rules have changed now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.