Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think she’s committing benefit fraud tbh
she reads here and knows that people would cotton on pretty quickly.
i don’t know why it’s so hard to believe she’s broken up with him 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Money purposes, she was getting maternity allowance which is for 39 weeks, she went off early Sutton is 7 months next week her money will be stopping soon. They will get more money to be “separated” meaning she can stay at home to look after him. Jordan does nights n wasn’t in her videos much anymore anyways.
I genuinely think she clocked on to realise he was a useless deadbeat, like someone else said him not visiting in hospital was the final straw but she just kept at it for a while longer to save face.
plus they never really liked each other any way😂😂
---
i don’t think she’s committing benefit fraud tbh
she reads here and knows that people would cotton on pretty quickly.
i don’t know why it’s so hard to believe she’s broken up with him 😂😂
She’s not clever enough to keep up lies to the dwp either 😂

Reactions: 2
She didn’t care who she was with she just needed their sperm! It sounds bad but she seemed to get pregnant with every person she was with and she never really seemed love up with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
exactly she isn’t going to keep up with the lies and to be quite frank it’s actually not that much money.
she certainly won’t be living a luxurious life on benefits.
she’ll probably go back to work do less hours and top up her earnings with uc.

Reactions: 1
It used to be when your child was in full time education and even then you only had to work 16 hours. I’m not sure if it’s still the same now?

I thought you didn't have to look for work til your child was 5???
that’s absolutely false.
---
It used to be when your child was in full time education and even then you only had to work 16 hours. I’m not sure if it’s still the same now?
it’s not the same now
you’re expected to look for work and find employment
which is hard for most especially single parents as childcare is extortionate and jobs don’t really accommodate the hours needed to work

Under income support it was 5 in uc it’s about 3/4 they deem that when your child starts school or nursery you should be looking for work for a certain amount of hrs

weird- my friend is a single parent of 4 kids on UC, youngest child is 3 and she's been told she needs to look for work in sept 2024 when her son starts school. she won't send him to any nursery or childcare now and UC have basically admitted they cant force her. because she's a single parent she's told UC she wouldn't have anyone to watch her son if she works....

as soon as my little one turned one they called me and wanted to know my plans etc

they do like to encourage people back to work and use the whole they can help with childcare fees as a way to encourage you.

the thing is uc can’t force anyone but they will threaten to sanction you and do it if you don’t “follow” what they want from you

as soon as my little one turned one they called me and wanted to know my plans etc

they do like to encourage people back to work and use the whole they can help with childcare fees as a way to encourage you.

the thing is uc can’t force anyone but they will threaten to sanction you and do it if you don’t “follow” what they want from you
it makes sense 0 after 4 kids on benefits (not being rude just stating facts) my friend kind of knows her way round the system, her eldest is 13 and she's never had a job since she got pregnant with him 😂 i think it IS a good thing if people have to look for work when their kids are 3/4, esp as UC/benefits can cover a lot of the expensive childcare.

Depends on your work coach and area etc but it is deemed that if your child is of school age you can work and the older the child the more hrs u can work.. obvs health issues and caring responsibilities are taken into consideration.

If I was a company, I don’t think I’d gift Tasha food. She’s enormous so it’s pretty clear she’ll eat anything

Sutton never seems to giggle or laugh. That clip of him swinging on the swing... I have the exact same video of all 3 of my children cracking up on the swings at that age.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.