Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the point of ā€˜cheeky doughā€™ was edible cookie dough .. yet Tasha has baked them like tit looking cookies šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didnā€™t I say a few pages ago that they were doing it for the benefits šŸ¤£

Itā€™s sooo common these days

Reactions: 3
i hope she gets caught out if thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing
absolutely disgusting

iā€™m guessing theyā€™re both down on the tenancy so for her to start claiming the housing element of uc heā€™ll have to come off the tenancy but depending on how big the house is they wonā€™t pay for all of it.

i donā€™t think theyā€™ve thought it through properly , theyā€™re both thick.

Last edited:
Didnā€™t I say a few pages ago that they were doing it for the benefits šŸ¤£

Itā€™s sooo common these days
Iā€™m still not sure tbh I still think the split is real like they clearly hate each other
But still something fishy going on

Two words about the scabby insta story....

Benefit. Fraud.
Told ya it all happened so soon they were so in love then over
---
i hope she gets caught out if thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing
absolutely disgusting

iā€™m guessing theyā€™re both down on the tenancy so for her to start claiming the housing element of uc heā€™ll have to come off the tenancy but depending on how big the house is they wonā€™t pay for all of it.

i donā€™t think theyā€™ve thought it through properly , theyā€™re both thick.
If she gets any sore of pip which she might well do she can be entitled to the extra room

Reactions: 1
Tasha if youā€™ve just sterilised it youā€™re not supposed to touch the parts what go into his mouth šŸ™„

especially with dirty hands that probably havenā€™t been washed and touching all over your animals

Iā€™ve only ever breastfed and even I know you donā€™t touch bottles after sterilizing! Idiot

Tasha if youā€™ve just sterilised it youā€™re not supposed to touch the parts what go into his mouth šŸ™„

especially with dirty hands that probably havenā€™t been washed and touching all over your animals
She was doing that when he was a newborn. On live manhandling her cats then prepping his bottles šŸ™„

Tasha hun, I really wouldn't call a cheap, tatty (and what looks completely flammable) "bag" with zero useful compartments an "upgrade".

Screenshot_20230822_075442.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.