Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sutton never seems to giggle or laugh. That clip of him swinging on the swing... I have the exact same video of all 3 of my children cracking up on the swings at that age.
He can’t smile and he doesn’t know how to laugh. But we’re more concerned about that than Tasha apparently 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
he laughed at the cats 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
apart from that i’ve never seen a post of him smiling or looking engaged

She’ll 100% be the type that moves in a new loser step-dad for Sutton every few months, each of them being ‘the one’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she’ll do a few more rounds with scabby first. And there will be a “sometimes all you need is space to realise what you lost” bullshit post. And then a few weeks later they’ll split again

She’ll 100% be the type that moves in a new loser step-dad for Sutton every few months, each of them being ‘the one’ 🙄
Lord I know a co sleeping mum that introduces her little girl to every guy she dates, has them in bed with both of them 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can Tasha literally only manage a boomerang on Instagram?
Poor Sutton is looking more & more like scabby each day

Reactions: 4
"I then washed his bottles" hope you didn't wash them in that water 🤢

Screenshot_20230815_084001.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s common sense that baby’s bottles should be washed in clean water.
Bet she doesn’t sterilise them either

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.