Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've already mentioned previously that I've encountered Tasha in the wild.

That post about the weaning chart on "Sutton's" page is bullshit. For "when he starts weaning next month..."
She's already started, weeks ago. And not on the advice of a dietitian either.

I don't know why, I can only assume it's practice so she can post online "oo look how well he's taken to weaning!"

I notice she's also tagged Cosatto in a post. Is she hoping they'll send her some free stuff?
How do you know he’s weaning already, has she said this in person or just an assumption?

She’s probably hoping Cosatto will gift her one of their pricey highchairs 😂

God she’s disgusting
---
My favourite thing is that she calls us haters when in reality we just have her kids best interest at heart. She doesn’t care about her kid that much that she calls anyone pointing out her dangerous parenting “haters”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
as a mum to a little one with cmpa i understand the wait for the dietician is long in some areas. some choose to do the milk ladder themselves etc and each to there own. however me personally i didn’t know the full extent of my child’s allergies until her actual appointment. i’m glad i waited. i don’t see her being careful and making sure things don’t have milk in or what not. & can imagine her giving him something with milk in and him not reacting that terribly and that making her think the allergy is all gone. yet she’s an idiot who doesn’t want any advice she thinks she knows best.

as a mum to a little one with cmpa i understand the wait for the dietician is long in some areas. some choose to do the milk ladder themselves etc and each to there own. however me personally i didn’t know the full extent of my child’s allergies until her actual appointment. i’m glad i waited. i don’t see her being careful and making sure things don’t have milk in or what not. & can imagine her giving him something with milk in and him not reacting that terribly and that making her think the allergy is all gone. yet she’s an idiot who doesn’t want any advice she thinks she knows best.
I’m waiting on an appt and I’ve been told il be lucky if I get it before she’s one, she is the same day as Sutton. I’ve had a child with the same issues previously so kinda know what im doing.. I bloody hate weaning

I’m waiting on an appt and I’ve been told il be lucky if I get it before she’s one, she is the same day as Sutton. I’ve had a child with the same issues previously so kinda know what im doing.. I bloody hate weaning
Mine is 6 months and a week and we haven’t even started weaning. Haven’t even bought a highchair yet! She can just about sit up but she still had a bit of tongue thrust reflex so I’m not starting until all the signs of readiness have been ticked off. 99% because I love my baby and want to keep her safe and 1% because I bloody hate weaning 😂 it’s the second worst part of the early years (next to potty training)

see in my area it took two months from referral to get an appointment. it really depends on where you are! weaning with cmpa is a minefield as sometimes there’s likely another allergen
in my little ones case there’s four! so it’s tough.
she’s so clueless that she’ll just do whatever suits her

So weird how it varies per area as my little ones dietitian appointment happened within just a couple of weeks of the gp referral. now at 4 months and already had 2 appointments.
our dietitian advised starting weaning whenever we’re ready from now (won’t be starting just yet) and not to eliminate any foods other than dairy as exposure is the only way to discover if there is another allergy

So weird how it varies per area as my little ones dietitian appointment happened within just a couple of weeks of the gp referral. now at 4 months and already had 2 appointments.
our dietitian advised starting weaning whenever we’re ready from now (won’t be starting just yet) and not to eliminate any foods other than dairy as exposure is the only way to discover if there is another allergy
I’m in NI and our waiting lists for everything are absolutely insane

really weird, but even when Sutton is making laughing sounds his face doesn’t seem to move? I’ve just never seen anything like it in a 6 month old baby

Reactions: 3
Like how is this “laughing” 😬
Poor baby. I have no idea what would cause a baby to not be able to smile and I wouldn’t want to online diagnose but I really hope she takes him to the doctor because even she must know it’s not normal.
Shes posted a picture captioned “smiling away”… but he’s not smiling? I don’t understand. He’s so emotionless

Is she getting bigger? In her recent video about clothes sizing for Sutton she looks pretty big and her double chin

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.