Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks absolutely buzzing ready all the dietitian notes, it’s so weird
They are the next gypsy rose and Deedee Blanchard. Just wait. I bet she’ll be one of those mums who decides he has autism at 1 year old and makes it her whole personality. Puzzle piece tattoos and all.
(No hate to genuine people with autism, I’m sure you know the type of mum I’m talking about though)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She couldn’t wait to start sharing his weaning journey could she, I just know she’s been waiting weeks to finally be able to post about it 🤣🤣🤣

[/QUOTE]
She couldn’t wait to start sharing his weaning journey could she, I just know she’s been waiting weeks to finally be able to post about it 🤣🤣🤣
I bet it has been KILLING her not sharing that Sutton’s been weaning. A buy like how she used her pregnancy ‘news’ when she’d done one test

Confused, she said on her tiktok that she only gives him maybe 2 spoons of puree a week. However she’s just uploaded a pic on her story of ‘this weeks puree stash’ and there’s loads of purées on there?

Reactions: 4
Confused, she said on her tiktok that she only gives him maybe 2 spoons of puree a week. However she’s just uploaded a pic on her story of ‘this weeks puree stash’ and there’s loads of purées on there?
She’s been feeding him 2-3 meals a day since 4 months no doubt
---
what did the dieticians notes say ?
she blocked me so can’t see 😂
It was a booklet of dairy free alternatives and apparently they can begin weaning him when their ready but looks like she’s been doing that for weeks already

Reactions: 2
I think it’s actually hilarious he’s allergic to milk given scabbys job and both of their addiction to dairy 😂

it absolutely baffles me why people rush to wean babies at four months?!
there’s absolutely no need unless for some medical reason and under a dietician but when people use the “wasn’t filling them up” or “they keep looking at my food” bullshit excuse it baffles me.

Reactions: 8
She needs to step away from the handmade rompers fs think it’s abit excessive

Reactions: 5
it absolutely baffles me why people rush to wean babies at four months?!
there’s absolutely no need unless for some medical reason and under a dietician but when people use the “wasn’t filling them up” or “they keep looking at my food” bullshit excuse it baffles me.
Exactly this!! I found since having my baby people are in such a rush to make the baby grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️

The difference between her 6 month old & mine is astonishing. He looks so vacant

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!! I found since having my baby people are in such a rush to make the baby grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s obsessed with him being tiny and premature and sick but at the same time forcing him to do things out with his age range and developmental milestones. He’s going to be such a fucked up kid from both his genetics but also her behaviour.

She keeps making vids on the loneliness she feels.. did she not move away from all her friends and family to be closer to his family.

yup she moved to be closer to his family .. especially his niece or something since they had babies at a similar time

Reactions: 1
She keeps making vids on the loneliness she feels.. did she not move away from all her friends and family to be closer to his family.
How can she not see this is abusive? I haven’t got (& don’t want kids) but if my partner for barely 18 months wanted me to move away from my support system to be with his family, I would not be impressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.