Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two litter trays (no kids though) one is under the stairs and one us upstairs in a spare room that isn't used much and the window is mostly always open.

Both are on carpets but I change them constantly and clean the carpet surrounding every few days so mines don't smell, however I would not have them in the living room and I can't imagine Tash cleans much

Honestly my daughter and Sutton were born on the same day I cannot have anything on the floor etc she is into everything cant have the door even slightly open or she’s away so I can’t imagine having cat litter lying about but tbh I’m not an animal lover

Reactions: 2
She’s moved the litter tray and put some of Dutton’s toys there instead 😂

Tasha that’s even more disgusting! Don’t put his toys where a dirty toxic litter tray was

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Actually pissing myself laughing at her doing that “want something that I want” trend looks like she’s having a stroke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Naah imagine being that much of a beg you ask a random to send you money. Probs wants the money back for the gifts he got her with the prices still on

Why does her Christmas lights video sound like she's reading off a script. 'We do this every year' 'I've not been in 3 or 4 years' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"We're not together... We're just spending new year together..."

"Jordan take the phone into YOUR bedroom"

Someone asked about Jordans work finding out about his fuel card too.

Sounds like there's a lot of fraudulent activity going on there.

• Haha
"We're not together... We're just spending new year together..."

"Jordan take the phone into YOUR bedroom"

Someone asked about Jordans work finding out about his fuel card too.

Sounds like there's a lot of fraudulent activity going on there.
Spending new year with your abusive ex scab? God you live a sad little life Tasha

Apparently they split up because he wasn’t pulling his weight, and he doesn’t like living with anyone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Apparently they split up because he wasn’t pulling his weight, and he doesn’t like living with anyone 😂😂😂
I SR but the file is too large to upload. Baby screaming whilst he sits in HIS room with his Chinese and states “I can rest now”. He’s revolting

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.