Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
But remember guys she sees a health visitor every week 🙄🙄 meaning a health visitor is physically in the room at baby group but not actively examining him every week. Plus, health visitors are not medically trained and actually have very little knowledge when it comes to baby health

gimm3more

VIP Member
Is she using a prep machine or kettle? Prep machine it’s fine to put formula in first but if she’s using a kettle she needs to sort it out asap
I’m sure she said she got rid of her prep machine and I’ve seen her on lives using a kettle.

lorballs

VIP Member
I think she says that as in her and Sutton. I don’t think they’re together tbh they really didn’t like each other and doesn’t he work nights 6 times a week? She was hardly seeing him anyway I doubt she is now 😬 plus they have a 3 bed house so they won’t be sharing a room, not that they were anyway
She said we discovered a rash we took him to the doctors etc

gimm3more

VIP Member
Yeah she could be topping it up with other income but housing is cheap up north so she could probably get a 3 bed there if she’s renting privately
Whereas I live in an expensive area the hb I’m entitled to wouldn’t even cover a home with one less bedroom than I require (I’ve considered sleeping in a living room!) which is why I had to get a housing association house 🙄
Rent has gone up everywhere, a 3 bed house with a garden will still be too expensive for just her with no job and with childcare to afford, there’s no way in hell she’s living there alone
---
Exactly this, I don’t condone attacking a child as they’re innocent in all this. But not everyone cares about that and people will name call infants, why any parent wants to expose their kid to that I don’t know.
It’s not even name calling it’s about predators and ponces. Every post on Suttons Insta has creeps in the comments who run pages that just post pics of kids. He’s all over the internet. She has no idea where photos of him are ending up.

lorballs

VIP Member
So weird how it varies per area as my little ones dietitian appointment happened within just a couple of weeks of the gp referral. now at 4 months and already had 2 appointments.
our dietitian advised starting weaning whenever we’re ready from now (won’t be starting just yet) and not to eliminate any foods other than dairy as exposure is the only way to discover if there is another allergy
I’m in NI and our waiting lists for everything are absolutely insane

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
So I've said before I live in the same area. We have baby groups around here that have a health visitor present each week. We don't have baby weighing clinics around here, so you can get your baby weighed at these groups if you have concerns, or just ask them any questions you might have. It's possible she's attending one or more of those groups, rather than the Health Visitor going to her on a weekly basis.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Yeah she could be topping it up with other income but housing is cheap up north so she could probably get a 3 bed there if she’s renting privately
Whereas I live in an expensive area the hb I’m entitled to wouldn’t even cover a home with one less bedroom than I require (I’ve considered sleeping in a living room!) which is why I had to get a housing association house 🙄

Helen123455788

That chair video she’s grim I’m sorry, hopefully she’s using the chair for 1 use and not multiple, to bath and to feed 🤢 (obviously I know not together 😂)

Onceupatime

VIP Member
That bag is so awful……it’s like something cheap off a market stall in the 90’s.
she really has no style/taste. It’s a really odd shape changing bag and surely will be too bulky width ways to put on a pushchair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
She’s just said on live that they were at a doll show today but they were at hospital all day with Sutton? Or were they at hospital yesterday? There was a story on Instagram but it’s disappeared now