Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unonowndbe

Sutton seems to be ‘getting there’ with everything but not actually ever there. She’s trying so hard to overcompensate if he doesn’t do things yet don’t mention it.
shes so obsessed with him being a tiny baby it’s actually concerning
She’s so weird

Reactions: 5

lorballs

VIP Member
It’s prob due to his failure to thrive he is tiny, our babies were born on the same day my daughter genuinely looks like she has ate Sutton fs she also said they started the milk ladder and then stopped talking about it he’s prob had some sort of reaction or something.

mamabear012

Why is her baby at nursery when she’s not working lol? Isn’t he like 5/6 months old, would love to know how she affords that.
What!! Why on earth is he in nursery? You think she’d want to spend all of her time with the baby she’s longed for before she goes back to work! Maybe she’s not coping well?

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She didn’t care who she was with she just needed their sperm! It sounds bad but she seemed to get pregnant with every person she was with and she never really seemed love up with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Tasha back with a full blown explanation about why her son isn't remotely animated ever 🙄

• Haha

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Oh god she’s definitely going to fake it isn’t she?
even with all of my evidence i had to go to a tribunal. it’s really not that easy to fake it.
she could be lucky and have a nice assessor over the phone but with tasha who knows
---
After your baby turns one u go into light touch group until they are 3 when they touch base with you every few months to see if you have thought about returning to work etc and what your options could be, if she returns to work she can get 85% of her childcare paid also as well are her rent etc.. tbh I think they are still together and have done this as she knows someone could tout
i don’t think they are together tbh
i don’t think tasha ever loved him.
i think she stayed with him as long as she did to prove a point. to prove that he wasn’t just a sperm donor.
she’ll be knocked up some other simpleton come next year.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Yeah this stuck me too. He didn’t even acknowledge her talking to him. He didn’t look at her or smile or anything. She can’t pretend everything is okay forever

cwymmie

VIP Member
The toys she bought are all 3+. Now I’m not saying that some younger children can’t play with/enjoy these toys. But S is small, only just able to sit unaided, and possibly (unconfirmed but suspected) has some development issues. I think she definitely could keep these toys stored away for an entire year and buy some age and stage appropriate toys for her son for this Christmas & birthday.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I was hoping they’d get back together, even though they’re both shitty I thought they suited each other and their content was assuming lol but it’s not looking likely now
They were awful together pls 😭😭😭😭 he was literally an abusive deadbeat
She might be a bad mum but she was the lesser of two evils and that poor fucker has a better chance at a decent life without him in it 😂

lorballs

VIP Member
Tashas been training for her new job starting soon less hrs etc, and Sutton in childcare I’m sorry they are not broken up they are claiming to be for extra money. Never does lives unless playing with her dolls incase we seen his things

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Omg whoever said on here last week that she’s been giving him food for weeks was right!!!

She’s just admitted on tiktok she’s been giving him purées for ages

mamabear012

No it’s not normal at all. I’ve had 4 children and not one has been as vacant as him. We only see a snapshot but that’s what makes me think there’s something wrong because surely she’d want to present him in the best possible light?

I don’t think it’s mean to point out the outcome of his unfortunate genetics
By the unflattering photos she posts of him I don’t think she cares to present him in the best possible light and wants something to look wrong w him.. it’s her disability fetish 🤣

• Haha