Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts up a tiktok ‘sorting 3-6 summer clothes out as he’s growing so fast’

someone comments are you selling any 0-3 clothes? And she replies he isn’t in 0-3 yet but he’s outgrown them then yes.

So why the hell are you sorting out 3-6 clothes for a child not even in 0-3??? She’s such a strange one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s so weird 😂😂

someone comments are you selling any 0-3 clothes? And she replies he isn’t in 0-3 yet but he’s outgrown them then yes.

So why the hell are you sorting out 3-6 clothes for a child not even in 0-3??? She’s such a strange one!

Reactions: 2

I used to buy clothes for my son in a range of different sizes if they were on sale etc

Where does she find the time to dress her reborns let alone take photos for Instagram!? I was a reborn collector for almost 10 years right up until I fell pregnant. I literally had no interest in even picking my dolls up a year after having my son let alone a newborn 😂

Reactions: 1
that’s what i’m confused about
she had reborns to deal with her losses
she now has a baby.. sorry if this offends anyone but why waste your time and money on these dolls now

Reactions: 7
that’s what i’m confused about
she had reborns to deal with her losses
she now has a baby.. sorry if this offends anyone but why waste your time and money on these dolls now
Maybe to mourn the girl she so desperately wanted. She never wanted a boy

She moans about maternity pay then goes and spends £400+ on a new doll despite having a newborn 🙄 but she’ll probably say it was gifted or something

Reactions: 3
Sorry but most days I barely have time to dress myself (have a 6 month old) never mind dress a bloody doll 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She was on live earlier dressing her reborns and blocked someone who asked her why she chose to show the babies face.
Then was going on about tattle and what people say.. why read it then I don’t understand

Reactions: 3
Explains how she’s had the time. Suppose it’s nice to see scabby taking him out but he’s probably pawned him off to his mum or something cos he can’t be bothered
She 100% posted that after reading on here lol

Explains how she’s had the time. Suppose it’s nice to see scabby taking him out but he’s probably pawned him off to his mum or something cos he can’t be bothered
I don’t believe for one second he’s looked after him alone yet and probably never will

He’s still in the 4th trimester and she sends him packing for the day?! Wtf
---
I don’t believe for one second he’s looked after him alone yet and probably never will
Not a chance would he look after him on his own. That’s why he went to his mums

Probably for the best tbh
I dunno, we’ve not seen the mum but the members of his family we have seen are massive chavs! That niece is always piping up defending him.

And considering his lack of education and the fact he can barely string a sentence together I doubt they are particularly intelligent or cognitive people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.