Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Well done @rainbowdonkey on the thread title. For context, Tasha openly said that she knows she’s putting her baby at risk of SIDS BUT her sperm donor needs his sleep 🙄

Recap:
- Of course baby STAR arrived early to nobody’s shock given that Tasha decided to have a child being in the worst possible health (but hey she got her preemie sicky baby)
- Both Tasha and scabby evidently spent the first few days of his life reading Tattle and continue to do so.
- Lost one of their bleeping cats moving house
- Scabby the sperm donor is already a tit dad as evidenced by Tasha’s indirect TTs aimed at him whilst baby Sutton was sick in hospital
- Tasha is a terrible mother, has no routine for the baby, keeps him up late at night with lights on, prioritises holding her phone for TT live over supporting her newborn’s head and neck.
- Also manhandles her cats and doesn’t wash her hands before holding his bottles or him.
- Keeps posting horrifically cryptic pics of the poor baby including a nightmare inducing photo of him with his EYES BLURRED OUT

If I’ve missed anything please add in xo

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over how she keeps sharing photos of him knowing that pedos are everywhere. Why does she think blurring his eyes protects him from sick freaks? I don’t put pictures of my kids online at all and my instagram is completely private! Why on earth is she posting him to a public account?
And the worst thing is she almost exclusively posts his mouth!!! 😡 it’s like shes trying to encourage wronguns to her page. Either that or her or scab have a disgusting fetish 😡

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over how she keeps sharing photos of him knowing that pedos are everywhere. Why does she think blurring his eyes protects him from sick freaks? I don’t put pictures of my kids online at all and my instagram is completely private! Why on earth is she posting him to a public account?
And the worst thing is she almost exclusively posts his mouth!!! 😡 it’s like shes trying to encourage wronguns to her page. Either that or her or scab have a disgusting fetish 😡
Their obsession with milk 😂😂😂

Interesting she didn’t post anything publicly yesterday. Either scabby didn’t bother with Mother’s Day or I was right with my predictions of utterly tacky gifts 😂

Reactions: 5
Interesting she didn’t post anything publicly yesterday. Either scabby didn’t bother with Mother’s Day or I was right with my predictions of utterly tacky gifts 😂
She’s 100% gonna see this and post whatever Card Factory tat he got her (or she got for herself)

Reactions: 5
Spoilt her but there’s not a single pic. I call bullshit
---
Also why is she filming totally silent in the bathroom? Do we think scabby is being physical again? Maybe she’s scared to make noise. Remember after he was violent on live she went through a stage of filming all her TikTok’s in the spare room really quietly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Someone’s wrote in her comments I call bs you are in an abusive relationship

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.