Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She only uses those specific dummies because of their aesthetic. Most normal people just go to the supermarket and buy dummies from there. She's trying (and failing) so hard to be an insta mum.

Reactions: 9

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
Does she know what profit means? She keeps saying she’s making a profit…you’re selling things for less than you paid for them Tasha, you’re not making any profit

• Haha

Unonowndbe

Sutton his his own account and all now, not even on private.. he’s also a brand rep for a clothing place on insta
I’ve lost all respect for her, it’s an open account. Went from not showing his face because he can’t consent to exploiting him for free clothes, disgusting he’s a baby Tasha not a influencer

zyxwvu

VIP Member
You can’t be an insta mum unless you and your baby have the insta look. Who is going to be influenced by her? No one aspires to be her
Well if we see the likes of Hinch and Stacey Solomon watching round in orthopedic footwear and disability glasses anytime soon, we'll know she's made it 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Maybe I’m over thinking but any chance she’s told a white lie to the gp in how bad suttons reflux is to get prescription milk so she doesn’t have to pay? Surely having an intolerance in the family which isn’t a parent doesn’t give cause of concern to a dr to then prescribe a lactose free product 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could be wrong and I’ll hold my hands up to say but her videos just come across as lie after lie,

gimm3more

VIP Member
Wearing her disability glasses and these monstrosities all in one day.. how is she not embarrassed?
Also, her “trying to be aesthetic” voice knocks me sick
Said it before but the image of her out of breath, stomping down the pavement in those shoes, special specs tinted, gunt swinging trying to be ✨aesthetic✨ filming her crotch goblin absolutely sends me

• Haha

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
that’s what i’m confused about
she had reborns to deal with her losses
she now has a baby.. sorry if this offends anyone but why waste your time and money on these dolls now

Reactions: 7

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The video of "Sutton's first wave" just came up on my fyp. Tasha, he put his hand out. He can't wave yet babe 😂 be applying to MENSA for him next.

• Haha

IsaHen

So much to unpack in that photo 🤣 so many questions 🤣 who buys a rocker for a 2 month old? Why is it wet? Who sits a 2 month old on the wet rocker for a photoshoot? Where's your feet? 👀

• Haha