Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used second hand with all 3 of mine. I can’t afford brand new and they hadn’t been in accidents, as long as it’s not been in an accident it’s fine and is still within the expiry date. But we know she doesn’t give a tit about it. That poor creature has no hope in life.
The problem is it’s not just accidents that are an issue. They could have been dropped or stored in an improper temperature or allowed to get wet or anything. Plus you have to have an awful lot of trust in the person you get it off. Even rear ending a wall or getting bumped by another car classes as an accident.
I’m not attacking you. Tasha however has a public platform and should never advertise things that are unsafe yet she does it constantly. Perfect prep machine, unsafe sleep and now a second hand car seat

Reactions: 6
The problem is it’s not just accidents that are an issue. They could have been dropped or stored in an improper temperature or allowed to get wet or anything. Plus you have to have an awful lot of trust in the person you get it off. Even rear ending a wall or getting bumped by another car classes as an accident.
I’m not attacking you. Tasha however has a public platform and should never advertise things that are unsafe yet she does it constantly. Perfect prep machine, unsafe sleep and now a second hand car seat
Not to mention the baby will be going in scabbys death trap of a car

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he looks like he has a genetic condition and I’d never want to say he has either (please don’t try and diagnose a baby online 😅 x) but he just looks like his parents (unfortunately for him)
He is the product of two very unfortunate looking people. Which is not his fault but I don’t think anyone is surprised at the outcome

I don’t think he’s ugly he’s a cute baby I can’t lie

He is very cute!! I believe all baby’s are cute, sometimes they look more “different” than others but that’s not a bad thing. I don’t understand the people who do call him ugly etc.. it’s totally uncalled for, at the end of the day he’s an innocent baby. Talk tit about Tasha and Jordan all yous want but leave the poor baby out of it!

Reactions: 6
He is very cute!! I believe all baby’s are cute, sometimes they look more “different” than others but that’s not a bad thing. I don’t understand the people who do call him ugly etc.. it’s totally uncalled for, at the end of the day he’s an innocent baby. Talk tit about Tasha and Jordan all yous want but leave the poor baby out of it!
I don’t think anyone has outright called him ugly?

What’s with the weird green screen videos of her just doing that creepy slanted smile !! Actually need a jumpscare warning when she appears😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning routine... Gets changed out of one creased t-shirt with unbrushed her into another creased t-shirt with unbrushed hair. Grim as hell washing machine that needs a good scrub, grim sink that needs a good scrub. Then using the dancing fruit to catch up on Tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning routine... Gets changed out of one creased t-shirt with unbrushed her into another creased t-shirt with unbrushed hair. Grim as hell washing machine that needs a good scrub, grim sink that needs a good scrub. Then using the dancing fruit to catch up on Tattle 😉
As if she’s using dancing fruit for her 2 month old baby 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.