Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sutton his his own account and all now, not even on private.. he’s also a brand rep for a clothing place on insta
I’ve lost all respect for her, it’s an open account. Went from not showing his face because he can’t consent to exploiting him for free clothes, disgusting he’s a baby Tasha not a influencer

Reactions: 9
So she’s posted like 50 pics of the baby’s face and made him his own public ig but hiding his face in the morning routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s posted like 50 pics of the baby’s face and made him his own public ig but hiding his face in the morning routine 😂
She’s an absolute joke.
I won’t use specific words but poor kid has definitely got his sperm donors genes…

I’ve lost all respect for her, it’s an open account. Went from not showing his face because he can’t consent to exploiting him for free clothes, disgusting he’s a baby Tasha not a influencer
She’d rather get free clothes than respect his privacy. I’m not sure what she’s expecting? He’s never going to be a model.
She’s literally just exploiting him for money. What decent parent does that?!

I can’t wait for him to be old enough to tell her what a tit mum she is

Reactions: 2
Tasha creating an Instagram & writing posts as if her 8 week old son has written them is Beyond weird

• Haha
Going from not showing his face on principle spouting about privacy and consent to creating a dedicated instagram in a transparent attempt to get free stuff is embarrassing. Did she ever really believe in what she was saying?

Reactions: 4
Going from not showing his face on principle spouting about privacy and consent to creating a dedicated instagram in a transparent attempt to get free stuff is embarrassing. Did she ever really believe in what she was saying?
She’s something else isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely not! He was born around a similar time to cailtlyn and Leah’s baby and they wouldn’t show their babies face and she just copied thinking that she was some kind of celebrity. However we all knew that she would never not be able to resist showing him off … after all she only wanted a baby to show off and treat like a doll.

Reactions: 5
She is bat tit crazy……all he is for her is another dolly!!! Don’t moan about people putting a picture of your baby online with hi face showing only to set up an account of his own! Be a parent and actually look after your child, she cares more about him promoting a brand and getting freebies and let’s face the owner of that brand is probably a weirdo like her as surely no reputable small business owners of items like that would want her representing them!
Sorry rant over 🙊

Reactions: 5
She is bat tit crazy……all he is for her is another dolly!!! Don’t moan about people putting a picture of your baby online with hi face showing only to set up an account of his own! Be a parent and actually look after your child, she cares more about him promoting a brand and getting freebies and let’s face the owner of that brand is probably a weirdo like her as surely no reputable small business owners of items like that would want her representing them!
Sorry rant over 🙊
The owner of the brand isn’t the sharpest tool in the box. The link to their website doesn’t even work 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry rant over 🙊
The owner of that small business is called Georgia I believe, she’s been a reborn collector for years and is a young mum to 3 real kiddos too. She’s a nice girl and good mum as far as I’m aware

The owner of that small business is called Georgia I believe, she’s been a reborn collector for years and is a young mum to 3 real kiddos too. She’s a nice girl and good mum as far as I’m aware
She obviously doesn’t know much about Tasha then 😫 maybe someone should message her letting her know about the racism.
I certainly wouldn’t want a racist representing my brand!

I still can’t believe Sutton now has his own account showing his full face after all that crap with the emojis and the blurred out eyes

I still can’t believe Sutton now has his own account showing his full face after all that crap with the emojis and the blurred out eyes
Are you really surprised though? She lies about everything so the whole “I’m hiding his face” thing was just the most recent lie

Reactions: 2
She obviously doesn’t know much about Tasha then 😫 maybe someone should message her letting her know about the racism.
I certainly wouldn’t want a racist representing my brand!
I think they’ve been good friends for a long time? Along with Gracie. But yeah I agree she can’t know what’s been said in Tasha’s lives otherwise I’m sure she wouldn’t want a racist representing her business

The “amazing daddy” who doesn’t even let his own son sleep in his room, pahahah who is she kidding
Imagine not knowing them and seeing them in the street you’d think he was a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.