Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m over thinking but any chance she’s told a white lie to the gp in how bad suttons reflux is to get prescription milk so she doesn’t have to pay? Surely having an intolerance in the family which isn’t a parent doesn’t give cause of concern to a dr to then prescribe a lactose free product 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could be wrong and I’ll hold my hands up to say but her videos just come across as lie after lie,

Reactions: 8
What the duck is her last story?! Not only is she catering for nonc3s by posting her baby in the first place, she’s now posting him straight out the bath?! Why doesn’t she have any respect for him?! Showing the world your baby’s nipples is absolutely disgusting. Anyone could save that picture! That poor poor baby, he’s going to end up on some sick man’s hard drive because of his selfish mother. It’s so heartbreaking
---
Maybe I’m over thinking but any chance she’s told a white lie to the gp in how bad suttons reflux is to get prescription milk so she doesn’t have to pay? Surely having an intolerance in the family which isn’t a parent doesn’t give cause of concern to a dr to then prescribe a lactose free product 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could be wrong and I’ll hold my hands up to say but her videos just come across as lie after lie,
Less money on milk = more money on her weird dolls

Reactions: 4
they wouldn’t give you the milk to trial becsuse your sister has it 😂 also lactose and dairy free formulas are completely different
if they were concerned that he was lactose intolerant they wouldn’t be prescribing pepti (my baby has it)

I’m convinced she has munchausen by proxy. First she kept going on and on about having a tiny baby. Then she got that and went on about how he was in hospital and now it’s this. She just wants him to be sick so she can get attention

Reactions: 5
Tasha, never forget what you wrote...

YOUR. CHILD. CANNOT. CONSENT.

Reactions: 6
I’m not going to lie I’ve always thought it’d be nice to get milk prescribed because it’s so expensive 😂 (obviously would never lie to get it unnecessarily though 🙊)

Reactions: 1
I’m not going to lie I’ve always thought it’d be nice to get milk prescribed because it’s so expensive 😂 (obviously would never lie to get it unnecessarily though 🙊)
My son had colic reflux n a milk allergy n my daughter started showing signs n she’s no on perscription milk it seems to have helped her but dear lord it stinks

My son had colic reflux n a milk allergy n my daughter started showing signs n she’s no on perscription milk it seems to have helped her but dear lord it stinks
Yeah my son had bad reflux, luckily the gaviscon prescribed worked for us though

I see she’s still reading tattle like the morning newspaper. Though I’m very glad she’s removed the after bath picture. Shame she then put yet another picture of his face after. But at least he has clothes on

Reactions: 3
The rainbow pram seems to be in retirement she is flat out on the silvercross

Reactions: 4
The rainbow pram seems to be in retirement she is flat out on the silvercross
She couldn’t be the criticism over the fluffy hood…..it was just tacky. How ridiculous though get a new pram to please strangers though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s palmed off the baby with Scabby and his mum to play with her dolls again

• Haha
Why is she fishing for gifts for her birthday? Buy your own bath bombs Hagrid
probably getting ideas for scabby and family - they aren’t pricey but admittedly I like seeing them as we don’t have a lush near us

Girl…….
---

I bet he doesn’t even know when her birthday is
Why is she posting this tit and then ignoring the MILLION red flags about scabby? What are the green flags? He can get free milk? I literally cannot think of one good thing about that scabby waste of air

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.