Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter was born on the same day as Sutton I also have suffered a loss I have a teddy in memory of that baby that sits inbetween our 2 pillows.. when I’m on my own I want to lie down in silence lol

I dunno, we’ve not seen the mum but the members of his family we have seen are massive chavs! That niece is always piping up defending him.

And considering his lack of education and the fact he can barely string a sentence together I doubt they are particularly intelligent or cognitive people.
Sorry I meant probs for the best that scabby doesn’t look after Sutton alone 😂
Agree on your other points tho

Reactions: 2
She absolutely loves the attention she gets whenever she goes live on her reborn account and people constantly ask if she has a real baby. She finds it quite “funny” whenever people ask if she has a real baby, she absolutely loves people asking if she has a real baby.

I thought Sutton went to bed between 8/9? It’s currently 9:50pm and she’s currently sitting on live trying to get him to sleep so she can change the clothes on her other reborns. Why is she live whenever she’s trying to get her son to sleep? Do it privately, sing him some lullabies, rub his back, run your finger down his forehead and nose! You don’t need to be on live chatting loudly to people. I suppose this is better than last time, she actually has the light off.

Reactions: 3
She absolutely loves the attention she gets whenever she goes live on her reborn account and people constantly ask if she has a real baby. She finds it quite “funny” whenever people ask if she has a real baby, she absolutely loves people asking if she has a real baby.

I thought Sutton went to bed between 8/9? It’s currently 9:50pm and she’s currently sitting on live trying to get him to sleep so she can change the clothes on her other reborns. Why is she live whenever she’s trying to get her son to sleep? Do it privately, sing him some lullabies, rub his back, run your finger down his forehead and nose! You don’t need to be on live chatting loudly to people. I suppose this is better than last time, she actually has the light off.
Trying to get her actual baby to sleep so she can play with dolls? Wtf

Reactions: 6
the whole packing the breast pumps away story makes me laugh because it’s just so made up.

supply dried up because she packed her pumps away , her dad and jordan arranged the boxes and she couldn’t remember what box they were in 😂😂

Reactions: 1
the whole packing the breast pumps away story makes me laugh because it’s just so made up.

supply dried up because she packed her pumps away , her dad and jordan arranged the boxes and she couldn’t remember what box they were in 😂😂
Just shows she has no clue. If she genuinely went cold turkey with pumping she’d have got engorged and probably got mastitis. You can’t just stop overnight and supply takes weeks to dry up

She’s not real 😬😬😬 like imagine being that tapped in the head you’re playing with dolls when you’ve got an actual newborn to look after 24/7
Are you really surprised when she sent him out with scabby the other day so she could take photos of her dolls lmao

• Haha
Just shows she has no clue. If she genuinely went cold turkey with pumping she’d have got engorged and probably got mastitis. You can’t just stop overnight and supply takes weeks to dry up
I saw her write something the other day saying she still pumps and tops up his bottles with it... More lies then

Reactions: 2
I saw her write something the other day saying she still pumps and tops up his bottles with it... More lies then
She’s a compulsive liar. That poor child. It’s going to end up another DeeDee Blanchard case if she’s not careful

Reactions: 4
She was saying on live last night too that it looks like Sutton has got a cows milk allergy (which is hilarious considering Tasha and scabbys obsession with milk)
Shouldn’t have given up breastfeeding

She was saying on live last night too that it looks like Sutton has got a cows milk allergy (which is hilarious considering Tasha and scabbys obsession with milk)
Shouldn’t have given up breastfeeding
As if she’d have kept breastfeeding if he did. She would have to give up drinking milk and considering selfish Tasha drank alcohol and didn’t stick to her GD diet while pregnant there’s no chance she’d give up dairy to keep breastfeeding him.
It is hilarious though. The baby is rejecting everything to do with his horrible parents 😂

• Haha
As if she’d have kept breastfeeding if he did. She would have to give up drinking milk and considering selfish Tasha drank alcohol and didn’t stick to her GD diet while pregnant there’s no chance she’d give up dairy to keep breastfeeding him.
It is hilarious though. The baby is rejecting everything to do with his horrible parents 😂
my baby has sever CMPA and I was originally
combi feeding. I had to stop pumping so he could be solely on the prescription formula to stop the reaction. CMPA is more than ‘milk’ it’s all cows milk protein. It’s harder than it seems to cut from the diet. Not defending Tasha but my baby didn’t ‘reject’ me.

my baby has sever CMPA and I was originally
combi feeding. I had to stop pumping so he could be solely on the prescription formula to stop the reaction. CMPA is more than ‘milk’ it’s all cows milk protein. It’s harder than it seems to cut from the diet. Not defending Tasha but my baby didn’t ‘reject’ me.
Oh I know, you have to cut out all dairy products, I had to do it with my second. I just went completely dairy and soy free overnight. Something Tasha would never have done judging by her behaviour when she had GD

so if sutton has cmpa and she’s still pumping and topping up his bottles she does know that she too has to cut it all out of her diet….

i just don’t believe her tbh

so if sutton has cmpa and she’s still pumping and topping up his bottles she does know that she too has to cut it all out of her diet….

i just don’t believe her tbh
depends when he was diagnosed and changed milk cos that video was last week? So could be more recent

quite possibly but even if you thought your child had it you’d be cutting stuff out before even getting a diagnosis i just think she bends the truth a little 🤷🏽‍♀️
some doctors don’t give the prescription milk straight away

quite possibly but even if you thought your child had it you’d be cutting stuff out before even getting a diagnosis i just think she bends the truth a little 🤷🏽‍♀️
some doctors don’t give the prescription milk straight away
She’s just a liar liar, massive granny pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.