Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really to do with the fact she was raised by old folks 🥹
---

Gosh she is an odd shape isn’t she 🤣
I was raised by my gran who was 60 when I went to live with her and I would never even seen dead in those shoes, especially not when I was in my 20s 🤣. She’s just weird

Reactions: 1
I was raised by my gran who was 60 when I went to live with her and I would never even seen dead in those shoes, especially not when I was in my 20s 🤣. She’s just weird
It’s like she’s got a disability fetish. With the glasses, the shoes and the faces she pulls. Not to mention the fact she exclusively dates men that look like they have learning difficulties

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like she’s got a disability fetish. With the glasses, the shoes and the faces she pulls. Not to mention the fact she exclusively dates men that look like they have learning difficulties
She probably does, her own child looks disabled too 😂

Christ alive that woman’s body is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Such a strange shape!

Reactions: 2
Don't know what's more cringeworthy - the stench that probably lies underneath the flab, the orthopaedic shoes or the posing she's trying and failing at.

The fact she uploads this tit to social media is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And there was me thinking she’d actually done something decent for once and deleted account. Don’t know why she would block me as I never interact or watch the stories etc. on Suttons account.
Don’t be silly, that would require her actually caring about the baby

• Heart
And there was me thinking she’d actually done something decent for once and deleted account. Don’t know why she would block me as I never interact or watch the stories etc. on Suttons account.
if she uses the same login information for her own account for suttons and she’s blocked you on her own account you’ll be blocked on his

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.