Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it was on her account or Suttons but she did a promo/trend thing where if someone liked/commented on the instagram story she would share her favourite photo from their account on her insta story to “increase engagement” or something like that. She was literally going on to strangers accounts, choosing her “favourite” photo of their child/children and posting it to her stories (including rather creepy comments). I don’t know what’s worse, Tasha doing something like this or other parents participating in it. WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN!! 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve never understood why parents do these engagement boosters and follow train type things, I’d much rather have genuine followers and comments from people who actually like and are interested my content rather than people following just bcos they’re ordered to??

Reactions: 3
I understand people like Elle Darby who show all aspects of their life online not just their child. Don’t agree with it but I get it. BUT people like Tasha who is using her child purely to get an audience or online following, is exploiting your child. A bill is going through the French laws to ban parents from posting their kids on social media.

“50 per cent of photographs used in child p** forums were originally posted by parents on social media”

“'A 13-year-old child has an average of 1,300 images of themselves circulating on the internet”

its disgusting and wrong. Once you post that video or photo online you lose that authority over it. ANYONE can save, share or edit it.

there was another documentary where a mum admitted she posted a harmless photo of her child in a nappy which ended up on those forums / sites. It also said a pe***file will find an account on social media and once it knows the parents openly post the child, it will follow that account.

I’m only posting this as Tasha reads here. just because others do it, doesn’t mean it’s ok! Stop exploiting your baby and using him for views, engagement or follows. He’s not a reborn. Yes share your journey but you don’t need to be making accounts for Sutton, starting ‘Insta mums’ and trying to recruit other mums, doing TikTok’s with him. It’s not only so weird but it’s dangerous. You cried when tattle posted a picture of Sutton that was shared on Jordan Facebook. Imagine how you would feel if you found out Sutton was posted on certain sites or saved to phones! Stupid girl

I wish the UK would follow in France footsteps and protect kids. Years ago pe**files would go out walking to find their prey, now They just open up their phones

• Heart
I understand people like Elle Darby who show all aspects of their life online not just their child. Don’t agree with it but I get it. BUT people like Tasha who is using her child purely to get an audience or online following, is exploiting your child. A bill is going through the French laws to ban parents from posting their kids on social media.

“50 per cent of photographs used in child p** forums were originally posted by parents on social media”

“'A 13-year-old child has an average of 1,300 images of themselves circulating on the internet”

its disgusting and wrong. Once you post that video or photo online you lose that authority over it. ANYONE can save, share or edit it.

there was another documentary where a mum admitted she posted a harmless photo of her child in a nappy which ended up on those forums / sites. It also said a pe***file will find an account on social media and once it knows the parents openly post the child, it will follow that account.

I’m only posting this as Tasha reads here. just because others do it, doesn’t mean it’s ok! Stop exploiting your baby and using him for views, engagement or follows. He’s not a reborn. Yes share your journey but you don’t need to be making accounts for Sutton, starting ‘Insta mums’ and trying to recruit other mums, doing TikTok’s with him. It’s not only so weird but it’s dangerous. You cried when tattle posted a picture of Sutton that was shared on Jordan Facebook. Imagine how you would feel if you found out Sutton was posted on certain sites or saved to phones! Stupid girl

I wish the UK would follow in France footsteps and protect kids. Years ago pe**files would go out walking to find their prey, now They just open up their phones
you’re absolutely right.

Reactions: 1

This 100%

I wonder how Tasha would feel if she found out her baby was on a child p**n website. Knowing that men were getting off on looking at him. Unless she can honestly say she wouldn’t care then she needs to stop posting him.

Are free clothes really worth it Tasha?…

Reactions: 2
This 100%

I wonder how Tasha would feel if she found out her baby was on a child p**n website. Knowing that men were getting off on looking at him. Unless she can honestly say she wouldn’t care then she needs to stop posting him.

I get the sickening feeling she would actually get a kick out of it, like she would almost feel proud and it fills me with fear and dread for that little boy and any other child that she has access to.

• Sad
  • Wow
This 100%

She’s not even gonna get any free clothes that’s the worst part!! She’s pimping him out for nothing it’s embarrassing

• Sad
She’s not even gonna get any free clothes that’s the worst part!! She’s pimping him out for nothing it’s embarrassing
This!! She thinks she’s going to be a mummy blogger just stick to reborns Tasha. Real babies deserve more respect & dignity. What are you going to tel Sutton when he’s older and he’s all over the internet “oh I was a mummy blogger”. Get a grip and protect your bloody child. I’m sure you wouldn’t feel comfortable if grown adults came up to you face to face and commented “oh he’s gorgeous let me save him to my phone!”

I’m sure you wouldn’t feel comfortable if grown adults came up to you face to face and commented “oh he’s gorgeous let me save him to my phone!”
I don’t think she has to worry about anyone saying or doing that in public 😂😂

• Haha
All white babies and kids look the same to me lol but I wouldn’t say he is an ugly baby he’s actually cute considering 😅😂

Reactions: 4
This!! She thinks she’s going to be a mummy blogger just stick to reborns Tasha. Real babies deserve more respect & dignity. What are you going to tel Sutton when he’s older and he’s all over the internet “oh I was a mummy blogger”. Get a grip and protect your bloody child. I’m sure you wouldn’t feel comfortable if grown adults came up to you face to face and commented “oh he’s gorgeous let me save him to my phone!”
That’s the thing, he’s going to be everywhere and considering his stupid dad has shared his whole name, he’s just a google search away from finding everything. Look how easy it was to find pics of her exs. The internet is forever!

Reactions: 2
Her day in the life she has those shoes on again 😫 someone needs to help her with her fashion choices! Considering she just turned 24 she dresses so old and bad for her age

Reactions: 5
The shoes kill me off every time 😂 love, if you had a migraine you certainly wouldn't be wanting to be in the bright outdoors or shoving a camera in your son's face whilst crossing a road.

Screenshot_20230504_091133.jpg

Reactions: 4
Wearing her disability glasses and these monstrosities all in one day.. how is she not embarrassed?
Also, her “trying to be aesthetic” voice knocks me sick
Said it before but the image of her out of breath, stomping down the pavement in those shoes, special specs tinted, gunt swinging trying to be ✨aesthetic✨ filming her crotch goblin absolutely sends me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.