Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha addressing the smiling by posting a video of him "smiling" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she’ll never address the exploitation comments. she knows that we are correct and that it’s utterly ridiculous her son has his own instagram.
it’s actually embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I won’t upload the picture but why would she post such an unflattering picture of the baby on insta? If you’re going to insist on pumping him out to the world, surely you’d choose good photos?

I won’t upload the picture but why would she post such an unflattering picture of the baby on insta? If you’re going to insist on pumping him out to the world, surely you’d choose good photos?
Do you mean the ones of him posted on his insta doing tummy time?

Christ 😬😬😬😬
All the pa3do bot commenters as well, she’s sick

So Tasha said the other day that they’re doing fine for money, yet she’s just said she’s having to wait to buy some teethers. They’re a fiver each 🤔

• Haha
So Tasha said the other day that they’re doing fine for money, yet she’s just said she’s having to wait to buy some teethers. They’re a fiver each 🤔
How long til she’s sold all the dolls and has to sell Sutton as a result

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.