Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she doesn’t include Jordan in her ‘what makes you happy’ and ‘home’ tiktoks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She blocked me so I don’t know, but did she ever address why the sudden change from blocking his face with stupid purple blocks to him now having his own instagram page and photos everywhere?! She’s so strange

She blocked me so I don’t know, but did she ever address why the sudden change from blocking his face with stupid purple blocks to him now having his own instagram page and photos everywhere?! She’s so strange
It was cos someone on Tattle posted (uncovered) pics of him that Jordan put on his public Facebook, and she kicked off about it then decided she wanted to make “family content” so started showing him
When really she just couldn’t wait to make an excuse to try and exploit him for money/freebies without any consideration for internet predators 🙄

• Sad
“Boost your engagement” = expose your kids to even more strangers and predators online!
Great job, Tasha!
Those kinds of pages make me sick. People need to stop exploiting their children 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah she decided to blame someone on tattle for reposting a pic (where you could barely see his face anyway) that her stupid boyfriend posted on his PUBLIC Facebook and decided that meant she should start posting loads of pics of him.
A normal person would have asked scabby to take the pic down and continued to not post him

Reactions: 3
He’s not a reborn Tasha it’s P**ofile heaven. It may be innocent to them but sick people will go to that account. Vile. It should be banned & laws out to protect kids from social media

Reactions: 3
He’s not a reborn Tasha it’s P**ofile heaven. It may be innocent to them but sick people will go to that account. Vile. It should be banned & laws out to protect kids from social media
That’s the thing! Most parents post with innocent intent but p**dos don’t look with innocent eyes.
50% of the images that end up on child p**n websites are uploaded by parents. That naked pic she posted of him fresh out the bath.. anyone could have saved it!

And did anyone else see that TikTok that said that babies/toddlers eating fruit is a massive genre of child p**n? If Tasha plans on sharing her weaning journey then that’s literally playing into their fetishes 🤢

My TikTok is full of “how to keep your kids safe online” content because I’m so vigilant about it. I can’t believe Tasha is actively selling her son to p**dos, it makes me feel sick

Photos of children are just so ridiculously easy to access sadly, all you have to do is search a hashtag on insta and there are tens of thousands of photos of children in swimming costumes, nappies etc 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.