Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tasha said the other day that they’re doing fine for money, yet she’s just said she’s having to wait to buy some teethers. They’re a fiver each 🤔
Shes just begging, hoping the company will send her them free. She’s so desperate to be an insta mum
---
How long til she’s sold all the dolls and has to sell Sutton as a result
With those genes? Poor kid wouldn’t make much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Tasha said the other day that they’re doing fine for money, yet she’s just said she’s having to wait to buy some teethers. They’re a fiver each 🤔
If you can afford a really tit holiday then you can afford essentials for your child.

Reactions: 3
Her weekly food shop.. where is the food? She even mentioned theres some items she doesn’t normally buy, I’m thinking what? I know food is expensive but that’s quite 🥺

Reactions: 2
Her weekly food shop.. where is the food? She even mentioned theres some items she doesn’t normally buy, I’m thinking what? I know food is expensive but that’s quite 🥺
And what the hell is that voice filter?!
Useless Jordan should be doing the food shopping at least since he has a car. That basket looked heavy and I struggle without a pram to carry bags and stuff!!

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t seem like she got anything to make a full meal with?
Right?! I’d love to see an actual meal plan. Also why does she state the sausage rolls are for scabby? She doesn’t expect us to believe she doesn’t eat unhealthy food does she?! Clearly at her size she consumes a lot more than vegetables and meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently it’s a weekly top up, someone commented about how going to make meals with that and she replied it’s a top up

• Haha
That romper she’s got on Sutton in the lastest post on his insta is awful looking

Reactions: 2
All the clothes she dresses him in is awful.
You’d think she’s check his hands before she takes a photo. What if that ended up in his mouth? 🤢

Oh my good 😂 what is that little ruffle? 😂 looks ridiculous
---

It does look tea stained doesn’t it!
Absolutely awful looks like someone has cut up their granny’s doily that’s she’s spilled tea on for years and stuck it on him

Disabled flippers strike again.
She is the weirdest shape, can’t believe she’s only 24. Also howling at the caption, the toys are fro when family visit/when Sutton is older. I call bull Tasha you definitely take your creepy dolls out there to play

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the weirdest shape, can’t believe she’s only 24. Also howling at the caption, the toys are fro when family visit/when Sutton is older. I call bull Tasha you definitely take your creepy dolls out there to play
She's 24?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.