Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Jordan acknowledged her first birthday as a mum and got something from the baby
He won’t even let them sleep in the same room and we’re supposed to believe he got that stuff?😂 he didn’t even wake up for her birthday hahaha

Reactions: 3
He won’t even let them sleep in the same room and we’re supposed to believe he got that stuff?😂 he didn’t even wake up for her birthday hahaha
That’s just sad man if that’s true and she did go out and buy her own gifts from him 😩

That’s just sad man if that’s true and she did go out and buy her own gifts from him 😩
It is true on the sleeping point, Tasha said it herself! And if he can’t even get out of bed for her birthday no way did he pick out that card factory/primark tat 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah there’s no way he bothered to get her anything. She’d have bought it herself. If he didn’t bother to get her anything for Mother’s Day then I don’t know why she expects anyone to believe he tried for her birthday

Last edited:
A perfume shop voucher n bath bombs I’d make my husband eat the bath bombs if he hit me with that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A perfume shop voucher n bath bombs I’d make my husband eat the bath bombs if he hit me with that lol
I changed my mind, I do believe he got her the crappy cheap bath bombs. She specifically wanted lush and he got her cheap ones instead. The tiny lush gift she probably bought herself and god knows why she’s posting pics of a tacky cushion and plaque from card factory. That’s so embarrassing

The perfume shop voucher is mad, how do you not know what perfume your girl/baby mum likes
It’s probably for like a tenner too 🤣
---
I changed my mind, I do believe he got her the crappy cheap bath bombs. She specifically wanted lush and he got her cheap ones instead. The tiny lush gift she probably bought herself and god knows why she’s posting pics of a tacky cushion and plaque from card factory. That’s so embarrassing
The bath bomb sets look like something he got last minute off Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the least thought about present ever, there is no heart put into that. I remember a girl I worked with she was so child like and recently married her family were quite religious as was she and it seemed like her and her husband were 2 overgrown kids playing house he had no interest in her what so ever and after Christmas she told me she got a mug and she was genuinely so happy he bought her a mug and then proceeded to tell me all the mugs that he bought her through the years. Surely there is only so many mugs u can use lol

Why is the birthday 'haul' nearly a week late. Oh yeah because she read here about how he made no effort for her Birthday and then had to wait for amazon to deliver it. She would of been showing her presents off on the day otherwise 😆

Sorry but I cannot cope 😭🤣🤣
What on earth have I come across 😳

---
Wow look how much she’s changed 😳
She looks so much better here than she does now!!
Sorry I’m down a rabbit hole with Tasha atm 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

---

What the duck were those stomach bouncing things? And was she trying to appeal to people with fetishes with the wink?

---

Thanks for this. Away to bleach my eyeballs and phone my therapist 😭

• Haha
I know she’s had a whole baby but she’s put on so much weight since those videos!

Even before she was pregnant with Sutton and had him she was still a lot bigger 😬
She was morbidly obese when she had him, her booking appt chart she posted showed she was 100+ kg, her BMI was 43. But prefers to call herself ✨plus size✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.