Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of "Sutton's first wave" just came up on my fyp. Tasha, he put his hand out. He can't wave yet babe 😂 be applying to MENSA for him next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video of "Sutton's first wave" just came up on my fyp. Tasha, he put his hand out. He can't wave yet babe 😂 be applying to MENSA for him next.
To be fair Sutton probably has a higher IQ than Scabby and Special Specs combined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what the heck is going on here 😳😳🙈
such bad quality but had another account duet thing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sutton is never going to see the end of these posts when he’s in high school poor kid
Oh god can you imagine?! That poor child.

I must say though, I do like how she’s bought him a pink weaning set. Though I put money on her not waiting until 6 months to wean. She’ll do the whole “milk wasn’t filling him up” or “our health visitor said it was okay” bollocks and start early

Reactions: 3
Sutton is never going to see the end of these posts when he’s in high school poor kid
More like primary school!
---

I must say though, I do like how she’s bought him a pink weaning set. Though I put money on her not waiting until 6 months to wean. She’ll do the whole “milk wasn’t filling him up” or “our health visitor said it was okay” bollocks and start early
She said he was having swimming lessons
The kid can’t even hold his head up yet😂😂😂

• Haha
what the heck is going on here 😳😳🙈
such bad quality but had another account duet thing
You've just sent me down a "dancing Tasha" rabbit hole and I am dying. She's so embarrassing 😭 you cannot convince me that she doesn't belong on the Undateables.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hopefully she’ll wait until he’s ready, whether that’s earlier than 6 months or not. Nothing worse than seeing mum’s feeding their 4/5 month olds purée when they’re clearly not ready 😣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.