Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
That's such a weird thing for her to say. "He sees him for a few hours in the evening most days". How long does he sleep for during the day? Most night shifts do a 4 day on, 4 day off style of rota too.

So bizarre.
He sleeps and plays video games. Oh and gets his smegma covered maggot out for girls on Snapchat too. Anything but being a decent dad and partner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

cwymmie

VIP Member
Those of us who are mums will know babies have multiple checks by medical professionals within the first 8 weeks. I’d think if there were cause to suspect the baby has a genetic condition, it will have been picked up on. That would have likely been picked up before she even left hospital or even during pregnancy.
You also couldn’t blame a first time mum for not knowing every symptom of every genetic condition out there and she would rely on medical professionals to pick up on those things if they were present.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I think we just have to remember his genetics. It’s not the baby’s fault. His parents are very low IQ and scabby can barely get a sentence out. So the poor baby isn’t likely to be very bright.

plus, she shoves him in front of dancing fruit and has him in the pram all the time. I don’t imagine he’s getting much interaction.i do feel sorry for him. Let’s hope he catches up when she puts him in nursery and someone else is responsible for his care

cwymmie

VIP Member
Tbf most of us agree nobody should be calling an innocent child vile. I also don’t think it’s fair to be calling him ugly. It’s not his fault he was born or how he looks.

But she needs to stay off here. This is a place she can easily avoid as she has to literally seek it out (vs people commenting on her vids etc).

zyxwvu

VIP Member
IS SHE JOKING?!?!?
I don’t care how much ‘airflow’ is getting into his pram, take the bloody blanket off the top of it! Does she have no idea how dangerous that is!!!

Putting a blanket over the top of the pram can DOUBLE the temp inside causing baby to over heat!!

Stupid. Absolute vile human being. I feel so sorry for the poor baby.
Oh my fucking god. Tasha, don't ever do this again. Ever. Please.

Reactions: 6

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She blocked me too. It was really bizarre as I’d never commented. I kinda miss watching the car crash, and the anon q and a’s were so funny
Type into Google "view Instagram stories anonymously" and you'll get to continue watching the shit show with her orthopedic granny shoes and disability glasses 😏

• Haha

Guacamole

VIP Member
You would think that before doing a paid partnership she would make sure that huge top is clean🙈
Also,the way she’s swinging around i think she’s forgotten she’s holding an actual baby and not one of her nightmare dolls

AJJJAYYY

The whiplash I get from her posts. It was only yesterday she was saying she was going to reach out for help with her MH but todays TT she’s slowly feeling herself?! Quick recovery.
She literally can’t think for herself. Her life is just reacting to what gets said on here. Tasha, seriously you’re a mother, if you don’t know who you are by now there’s no hope for your kid. How will you ever make decisions for an actual human being if you can’t make them for yourself?
I actually despair.
I’m waiting for the day her and Jordan split up and she starts spouting he was abusive. I am calling it now.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
She puts up a tiktok ‘sorting 3-6 summer clothes out as he’s growing so fast’

someone comments are you selling any 0-3 clothes? And she replies he isn’t in 0-3 yet but he’s outgrown them then yes.

So why the hell are you sorting out 3-6 clothes for a child not even in 0-3??? She’s such a strange one!

• Haha

Crl8

She’s been dying to show his face and now she’s using tattle as an excuse. They showed his face so now I have to, no you didn’t Tasha. Nice to see you didn’t share my post or any of the other people disagreeing with the ones you shared screenshots of. Seem to be more concerned about what’s going on here, than you do protecting your child

crazycatlady193

I vaguely remember that one. She had another ugly looking one before scabby didn’t she?

Found him! Luke.

Also, do we think she made this “fan” account herself? 😂
The “fan” account name is Kassidy, Tasha had a doll called Kassidy, spelled exactly the same way. She’s that big a weirdo I can see her making her own fan account.

• Haha

midnight01

I don’t think he’s ugly he’s a cute baby I can’t lie

He is very cute!! I believe all baby’s are cute, sometimes they look more “different” than others but that’s not a bad thing. I don’t understand the people who do call him ugly etc.. it’s totally uncalled for, at the end of the day he’s an innocent baby. Talk shit about Tasha and Jordan all yous want but leave the poor baby out of it!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why are the baby’s legs always so mottled? It’s giving oxygen starved
He's cold. They're not dressing him appropriately. Just because it's turned slightly warm, doesn't mean a baby should be dressed like that. Especially without socks on etc. She's no clue.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Oh. My. God.

So I actually met this girl a few weeks ago. She seemed nice, bit older than her years, but harmless enough.

Then a couple of days later she started randomly appeared on my Tiktok FYP, and it took me a couple of days to realise where I recognised her from. When that video appeared of her ranting about someone showing her baby's face I read the comments and it led me here. I've been having a read of her threads and I can't believe what I'm seeing!! 😲

I did not expect any of this! She seemed just like a regular lass with a new baby, but now I've seen all this backstory and I just don't know what to say! I never expected to be reading about her on Tattle.

I'm off to read from the beginning!