Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not in her defence but some babies prefer a certain style of dummy 😂
my little one wouldn’t take anything but a cherry teat
Oh I can imagine. But you’d think if she knew her son was going to have an issue with an overbite/ lack of chin that she wouldn’t want to risk making it worse

She only uses those specific dummies because of their aesthetic. Most normal people just go to the supermarket and buy dummies from there. She's trying (and failing) so hard to be an insta mum.

Reactions: 9
She only uses those specific dummies because of their aesthetic. Most normal people just go to the supermarket and buy dummies from there. She's trying (and failing) so hard to be an insta mum.
You can’t be an insta mum unless you and your baby have the insta look. Who is going to be influenced by her? No one aspires to be her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can’t be an insta mum unless you and your baby have the insta look. Who is going to be influenced by her? No one aspires to be her
Well if we see the likes of Hinch and Stacey Solomon watching round in orthopedic footwear and disability glasses anytime soon, we'll know she's made it 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The only thing I can see her influencing is how NOT to be a grotesque human, a terrible mother and to avoid creepy grandad glasses and old lady, special clodhopper shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she couldn’t give two fucks about the weirdos who are saving her sons images to do god knows what with.
plenty of people commented about a baby having his own social media and she deleted them
absolute wrongun

Reactions: 4
The latest research shows that 50% of the photos on p*do websites are photos that are uploaded by parents. But Tasha doesn’t care about that. She’s happy for anyone to w*** over her son as long as it gets her free stuff. She’s disgusting

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Another botched background editing job but this time on Sutton’s Insta 😂 What the duck, also the comments are so weird like there are literal predator bots there. Does she care? Does she duck.
I personally think if you’re going to post photos of Sutton in here to blur or scribble his face out, out of respect for him obviously.. I know Tasha has no respect for him as having an open instagram but we at least can have a bit more for him as people who don’t even know him.

I personally think if you’re going to post photos of Sutton in here to blur or scribble his face out, out of respect for him obviously.. I know Tasha has no respect for him as having an open instagram but we at least can have a bit more for him as people who don’t even know him.
I get what you mean but I won’t blur anything out that’s already in the public domain, that’s on Tasha for posting him in the first place

Reactions: 2
tasha can’t get on her high horse and start talking about consenting the usage of pictures when she has made a public instagram for a three month old baby! if it’s for family and friends the private it don’t have it public. people on tattle are the least of her worries when it comes to people using her sons pictures

tasha can’t get on her high horse and start talking about consenting the usage of pictures when she has made a public instagram for a three month old baby! if it’s for family and friends the private it don’t have it public. people on tattle are the least of her worries when it comes to people using her sons pictures
I agree. She’s made the baby public and unfortunately that means all kinds of people are going to see, save and “use” his pictures.
We are really not the ones she should be worried about but let’s face it, she’s proven she doesn’t care

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.