Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
She absolutely loves the attention she gets whenever she goes live on her reborn account and people constantly ask if she has a real baby. She finds it quite “funny” whenever people ask if she has a real baby, she absolutely loves people asking if she has a real baby.

I thought Sutton went to bed between 8/9? It’s currently 9:50pm and she’s currently sitting on live trying to get him to sleep so she can change the clothes on her other reborns. Why is she live whenever she’s trying to get her son to sleep? Do it privately, sing him some lullabies, rub his back, run your finger down his forehead and nose! You don’t need to be on live chatting loudly to people. I suppose this is better than last time, she actually has the light off.
Trying to get her actual baby to sleep so she can play with dolls? Wtf

Reactions: 6

cwymmie

VIP Member
Just saying what I personally feel from what I’ve seen, yeah fair enough TV 5/10 mins a day here or there but that kid is always either in front of the TV or in the pram, he’s clearly developmentally delayed cos of staring at the tv all the time. Clearly does nothing else with him, do we actually see him in any baby classes? Or is she just saying it? We never know, she never supports him like she should from lives and videos, that scab seems new, she doesn’t dress him right he always looks cold, all forms of neglect.
You’re reaching massively. The baby is so clearly wanted and loved by her. Social services don’t care about a baby being put in front of a tv while mum washes bottles. As much as we like to gossip on here, I think reporting her to social services based on what we’ve seen so far is actually cruel and wrong. You see 1 minute videos here and there so I’m not sure how you think you know the kid is in front of the tv all day.

people make mistakes as parents - the covering his pram with a blanket is a huge one- but we know she reads here so hopefully she’ll take our advice on board and never do that again.

they’re a very strange pair and it’s obvious they need some help and guidance, and that they may have some learning difficulties but labelling them abusers is a massive accusation.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s taken her actual real life baby to a DOLL SHOW alll the way in fucking Peterborough. Imagine watching that back knowing your mum would rather spend money on fake dolls than you ??? Especially as a single income family. She’s tapped in the head utter freak
We all know the reason she’s done that. It’s so she can be like “omg no he’s a real baby not a doll”.. she just wants to show off the fact she has an actual baby, which is incredibly insensitive considering how many people use the dolls for infertility (real infertility that is, not fake miscarriages like Tasha)

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I used second hand with all 3 of mine. I can’t afford brand new and they hadn’t been in accidents, as long as it’s not been in an accident it’s fine and is still within the expiry date. But we know she doesn’t give a shit about it. That poor creature has no hope in life.
The problem is it’s not just accidents that are an issue. They could have been dropped or stored in an improper temperature or allowed to get wet or anything. Plus you have to have an awful lot of trust in the person you get it off. Even rear ending a wall or getting bumped by another car classes as an accident.
I’m not attacking you. Tasha however has a public platform and should never advertise things that are unsafe yet she does it constantly. Perfect prep machine, unsafe sleep and now a second hand car seat

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Tasha babe, sort yourself out.

1. Your scabby partner posted a photo of your baby's face on a public platform. What did you expect to happen?

2. You didn't bother sharing the posts from here that clearly stated that your child shouldn't be called vile etc. That wouldn't fit your narrative though would it...

3. It's quite clear to see you're suffering with your mental health lately. Reading here won't help that. You're choosing to read here and respond to everything. Maybe go seek help for your mental health instead of posting videos.

4. Still not seen any evidence of a decent mother's day. For someone who posts constantly, it's a bit odd...
Couldn’t agree more. She reads tattle like it’s the daily paper.
And she 100% would have posted if she had a good Mother’s Day. The scab didn’t bother.
Also the fact she’s like “he helps with his son”.. that’s bare minimum 😂 he’s a shit dad, you can admit it.

Scab clearly doesn’t respect her. She obviously doesn’t want to put the kids face online yet he’s done exactly that. He may be the kids dad but he’s also her partner. Why isn’t he respecting her wishes? He also posted his name when she was trying to keep it secret. There’s not one shred of evidence of him being a good partner. He’s abusive and vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I find them very strange….why try him in a swing and slide, wouldn’t a normal person think he was too small for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She didn’t want Sutton on the rides yet filmed it anyway, she loved it really!
Sutton just looks bored all the time and not smiling. I know all babies are different and I get that but for his age I would have thought there would be more facial expressions rather than just a blank look!

Unonowndbe

Jordan still sleeping because he was up for two hours till 2 with baby.. so he needs 8/9 hours sleep; fuck me it’s her birthday he could’ve been up at 8 with 6 hours sleep and still function, wish I could get that much sleep as a parent

• Wow

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Interesting she didn’t post anything publicly yesterday. Either scabby didn’t bother with Mother’s Day or I was right with my predictions of utterly tacky gifts 😂

AJJJAYYY

Lurked for a long time, her posts today have pushed me to finally rant on here! Our pregnancy’s overlapped and she appeared on my FYP and has done my head in from that day.
She has literally cherry picked the posts which fit her narrative.
It cringes me out so bad her attempt at being a ‘content creator’. Especially when she’s trying to create this narrative of the perfect partner and family- when there is evidence to the contrary.
Also in comments she saying Jordan’s not included cz she’s respecting his privacy but then in her last TikTok she’s saying she was getting ready to post more family content?! Choose a story and stick to it Tasha. Caught out lying again. Also pretty certain she was adamant she was never posting pictures of Sutton. Lying again.
How she thinks this thread has ruined the reveal of Sutton, when her thick for brains partner had his face up on his cover photo, I’ll never comprehend. Is it not logical that her followers have probably checked her and Jordan’s Facebook and seen it anyway? They really are both that thick.

Lastly the ignorance she shown throughout her pregnancy about her health and what seems like a want to have a sickly baby is infuriating. I’m a healthy 30 year old woman who had a perfect pregnancy until the 39th week. In the space of two weeks my waters stopped producing and my baby stopped growing. I had to have an emergency c section. I held my baby for a matter of hours and then he was rushed to special care for 10 days with low blood sugars. It was hell on earth. No one apart from our family and close friends knew about any of it, cz believe it or not rather than posting everyday about my baby being sick, I was concentrating on being there by his side.
Sorry for the essay lol rant over

• Heart