Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
44 saves. How many is it going to take before she decides it’s a bad idea?

Also why has she used that song in her last video? Is there any need to use a song with the n word in?! Doesn’t matter if you didn’t lip sync to it, it’s still inappropriate

Reactions: 2
The more she goes on about how her and Jordan are “fine” etc the less believable it becomes 😂
There’s nothing more of a giveaway. It’s like when people do those massive instagram captions about how “we have our ups and downs but we’re so strong”… basically means they’ve nearly broke up 10 times and argue every day

• Haha
I just think it’s 2 kids playing house, she’s desperate to be like an insta hun using the beige clothes etc but she doesn’t live the insta life style or aesthetic. Sutton is cute and an innocent, I hope the pair of them grow up and she sells the dolls etc

Reactions: 5
The whiplash I get from her posts. It was only yesterday she was saying she was going to reach out for help with her MH but todays TT she’s slowly feeling herself?! Quick recovery.
She literally can’t think for herself. Her life is just reacting to what gets said on here. Tasha, seriously you’re a mother, if you don’t know who you are by now there’s no hope for your kid. How will you ever make decisions for an actual human being if you can’t make them for yourself?
I actually despair.
I’m waiting for the day her and Jordan split up and she starts spouting he was abusive. I am calling it now.

Reactions: 6
The whiplash I get from her posts. It was only yesterday she was saying she was going to reach out for help with her MH but todays TT she’s slowly feeling herself?! Quick recovery.
She literally can’t think for herself. Her life is just reacting to what gets said on here. Tasha, seriously you’re a mother, if you don’t know who you are by now there’s no hope for your kid. How will you ever make decisions for an actual human being if you can’t make them for yourself?
I actually despair.
I’m waiting for the day her and Jordan split up and she starts spouting he was abusive. I am calling it now.
I’d actually have a slight bit of respect for her if she dumped his ugly useless scabby ass

I actually despair.
This is so true. She’s all about what others think or comparing what others do online. She needs to get herself together before the 4 month sleep regression hits & the teething hits. And then toddler tantrums 🥴 because then it gets HARD. seriously just put re phone down and focus on you and your son

Reactions: 4
This is so true. She’s all about what others think or comparing what others do online. She needs to get herself together before the 4 month sleep regression hits & the teething hits. And then toddler tantrums 🥴 because then it gets HARD. seriously just put re phone down and focus on you and your son
She has absolutely no idea how hard it’s about to get does she?
Me and my partner often joke that our one year old was sent to destroy us both. I couldn’t even imagine how I’d cope if he was as useless as the scab.

Reactions: 3
I’m speaking from experience here but my partner was absolutely useless when baby first arrived. He didn’t wake up during the night when the baby woke up (3-4 times a night) he didn’t help feed or change the nappies, it was essentially me doing 99% of the work while he got to nap/sleep whenever he wanted and his life basically didn’t change at all. So I know how hard it is do it all alone, thankfully he’s a lot better now and actually helps a lot 🤣

what I’m saying is Tasha, ask for his help! You can’t do it all alone as it will make you feel worse and it won’t be helping your mental health at all, it’s only going to get harder from here on out like previous posters have stated, scabby isn’t worth having around if he’s going to refuse to help because his needs are more important

I’m speaking from experience here but my partner was absolutely useless when baby first arrived. He didn’t wake up during the night when the baby woke up (3-4 times a night) he didn’t help feed or change the nappies, it was essentially me doing 99% of the work while he got to nap/sleep whenever he wanted and his life basically didn’t change at all. So I know how hard it is do it all alone, thankfully he’s a lot better now and actually helps a lot 🤣

what I’m saying is Tasha, ask for his help! You can’t do it all alone as it will make you feel worse and it won’t be helping your mental health at all, it’s only going to get harder from here on out like previous posters have stated, scabby isn’t worth having around if he’s going to refuse to help because his needs are more important
The BARE MINIMUM that he should be doing is 50% of the housework/baby care when he’s home.
Having a job is no excuse because she’s looking after the baby while he’s at work which is equivalent (if not harder) than a job.
So the second he walks through that door he should be taking the baby so she can rest and helping with the housework.

My partner takes all 4 kids as soon as he comes home and starts on the hoovering and tidying so I can cook dinner. Then we swap and he does the washing up/cleans the kitchen while I get the kids ready for bed. Then we take 2 kids each and put them to bed and then we have our free time together.
And on his days off we split absolutely everything 50/50.
Im not praising him for this because it’s honestly the bare minimum a dad should do. Any less and they are slacking.

Scab should be doing more Tasha and you definitely shouldn’t praise him for “letting” you have a nap

The thing is she shouldn’t have to ask he should just be doing these things anyway, the fact he isn’t speaks volumes and she needs to ditch him asap !

Reactions: 1
Why does Sutton have no lips?
---
When my child got to 2 1/2 that’s when it got HARD. She has no idea what she’s in for 😩

Why does Sutton have no lips?
---

When my child got to 2 1/2 that’s when it got HARD. She has no idea what she’s in for 😩
It’s possibly just genetics but there could be more to it as he has an underdeveloped chin too. I guess no one will really know but for my child’s sake I hope it changes. He’s going to be bullied at school because of his mum so he doesn’t need to be bullied due to his appearance too
---
She’s posting about having PND which is unfortunate. But she planned to have a baby when she already had really poor mental health so I feel like it was just inevitable? She seemed to think having a baby would fix her MH when most people know it does the opposite

It’s possibly just genetics but there could be more to it as he has an underdeveloped chin too. I guess no one will really know but for my child’s sake I hope it changes. He’s going to be bullied at school because of his mum so he doesn’t need to be bullied due to his appearance too
---
She’s posting about having PND which is unfortunate. But she planned to have a baby when she already had really poor mental health so I feel like it was just inevitable? She seemed to think having a baby would fix her MH when most people know it does the opposite
Every single person on here said she needed therapy and to fix her clear issues from childhood etc before bringing her own child into the world. The same with many people on tiktok. In usual smug Tasha fashion she dismissed all of that.
If her *6* losses were real, she purposefully got pregnant (or indeed tried to) with every single partner she’s ever had, which just shows how mentally unstable she is.
And now, she got her preemie sicky baby, useless partner and reality is hitting home. I have no sympathy for her at all. She has no understanding of actions and consequences.

---
Also got low set ears: deffo appears to have a syndrome which will make him beautifully unique however she’ll you that to her advantage and she appears too uneducated

Also got low set ears: deffo appears to have a syndrome which will make him beautifully unique however she’ll you that to her advantage and she appears too uneducated
He does have lower set ears! I hadn’t noticed that before.

I wonder if she’s asked the doctors about it?

Just a quick google shows it might be working asking.
Didn’t she say he had short legs in the womb? And also struggled with breastfeeding?

Attachments

stop assuming and diagnosing baby from google. This thread is about Tasha not the baby.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she ditched her rabbits when they moved or if the cat that decided to do a runner had them for dinner

that poor baby has enough going on tbh
don’t really need to start assuming and diagnosing him with something

i don’t like tasha and she shouldn’t be reading here but she’s struggling with her mental health without seeing that her baby could have something wrong with him purely because of his genetics
---
I wonder if she ditched her rabbits when they moved or if the cat that decided to do a runner had them for dinner
i completely forgot she had rabbits
has she mentioned them at all?
cue the posts with sutton jordan and the rabbits 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.