Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep posting pics that make his chin look worse than it is? I feel like shes doing it on purpose but I can’t comprehend why

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep posting pics that make his chin look worse than it is? I feel like shes doing it on purpose but I can’t comprehend why
Because she craves attention - and if that’s how she can get people talking about her and so be it.

Reactions: 2
As if she wore her disability glasses in a photoshoot 😂💀
I'm hoping that she's just (very badly) blurred out the background of her at a stay and play or something because there's not a chance I'd have paid for that tit if it was a photoshoot 😂

On Sutton’s instagram it says daddy got it (the rocking horse) for him so I’m guessing the photo was taken at home..odd why she’d heavily blur the background

i don’t really understand the need for the blur
i think she does things for attention and to get people talking
it’s very sad

On Sutton’s instagram it says daddy got it (the rocking horse) for him so I’m guessing the photo was taken at home..odd why she’d heavily blur the background
Probably hiding the disgusting state of her house. She’s never been funny about hiding it before so it must be that the house is gross. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Still, if she’s going to go to the effort of hiding her house then at least edit the disability glasses to clear

Whit the duck is that photo I’m dying hahahahaha has she blurred out her grippers or has she blurred out her Hotter shoes?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s blurred the background because they were in the gArden and that’s why it was wet….

So much to unpack in that photo 🤣 so many questions 🤣 who buys a rocker for a 2 month old? Why is it wet? Who sits a 2 month old on the wet rocker for a photoshoot? Where's your feet? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly can’t wrap my head around that photo 😅 I hope she reads here and posts the unblurred version

I love on Suttons account she’s like “keeping it simple today” like he’s a bleeping newborn he shouldn’t be dressed in anything other than simple clothes?😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s bat tit crazy……that photo is just bizarre and who buys that for a 2 month old! It’s great for when they’re actually able to use it so I guess the thought was there…..probably found it for free (not knocking that) but put it up for when he’s old enough to use it!

I wonder if she calls him scabby in her head when she’s pissed off with him. I hope she secretly enjoys how much we slate him on here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So confused as to why she’s posted a 3 min 24 sec video justifying Jordan taking Sutton out on a Wednesday? She says so much and nothing at the same time.. really weird comments like ‘I’m so lucky I can trust my partner with my son’ like who says that??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.