Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Tran is one greedy cow, giant roast then a "light" supper!!!! On Sundays I eat a roast, that's it, no breakfast and no supper!!!

Reactions: 8
Needed something lighter?? If I have a big meal ill maybe have some toast or maybe toast and some scrambled egg, but no Tans lighter two toasties, coleslaw, crisps, cookies, cakes and brownies

Reactions: 14
“Something lighter” 🤣 she has to be trolling at this point

I have defended portion sizes before here too 😆 as I can be a right pig. But how is toasties, coleslaw, crisps, two brownies, two fruit and marshmallow skewers, three cookies, jam, and a cupcake each ‘light’ omg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“Something lighter” 🤣 she has to be trolling at this point

I have defended portion sizes before here too 😆 as I can be a right pig. But how is toasties, coleslaw, crisps, two brownies, two fruit and marshmallow skewers, three cookies, jam, and a cupcake each ‘light’ omg
Makes me feel nauseous 🤢

Reactions: 4
Thanks all xx
Also, trash saying she’s waiting for hubbies yorkshires but they are so obviously frozen aunt bessie ones! Lying turd.

Reactions: 7
I think Tan’s forgotten the password for No3with3!
She hasn’t popped up lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t stop laughing at Tanyas something lighter, an obsessive amount of food even for someone who was going to just have a normal supper. Why are the bowls of coleslaw so big? Why a full pack of brownies and biscuits plus the pointless strawberry and marshmallow tit
Christ

Reactions: 10
Something lighter for me is a bit of toast. One slice. Not a bleeping picnic hamper full of shite

Something lighter for me is a bit of toast. One slice. Not a bleeping picnic hamper full of shite

I say it all the time, but what a bleeping fat witch 🤮. Where is the green? Hidden under the duck tonne of gout inducing red meat?!? Even if she isn’t concerned about her waistline (she should be) what about her heart, her intestines, her ‘auto immune disease’?!?!? The only thing ‘extra’ about her is her portion size. She is Type 2 diabetes about to happen…Almost missed this glorious hashtag too 😂😂. Maybe a more appropriate one would be #mydietisappallingitsamazingivenotmademyselfseriouslyill

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220404_205235_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping_edit_613397630544943.jpg

Another unnecessary purchase for Tanzi. My anxiety it sky high just now with the cost of living I've switched my smart meter off today as I was getting obsessed looking at it and she's still spend spend spend, as per spend your money how you wish but ffs read the room

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1171538
Another unnecessary purchase for Tanzi. My anxiety it sky high just now with the cost of living I've switched my smart meter off today as I was getting obsessed looking at it and she's still spend spend spend, as per spend your money how you wish but ffs read the room
I sweated over spending £4.49 on a bottle of wine in Aldi and she's here spending £37 on a fancy frigging prop for Instagram. I can't wait for the day the bailiffs come to clear her Percy Pig and EB collection to recoup the debt, whilst dickless H2B grins like a moron at his excuse to leave her finally. She's just grotesque!!!

Reactions: 14
I sweated over spending £4.49 on a bottle of wine in Aldi and she's here spending £37 on a fancy frigging prop for Instagram. I can't wait for the day the bailiffs come to clear her Percy Pig and EB collection to recoup the debt, whilst dickless H2B grins like a moron at his excuse to leave her finally. She's just grotesque!!!
Grotesque is the perfect way to describe her. 👏🏻

I would say I can't believe tanzi is posting a bottle of rum that's just short of £40 but I actually can believe it she's an arrogant witch who thinks that bragging about material things makes her special, some families are having to choose between heating or eating there's not anyone I know who isn't worrying right now. I run my own business and it's so quiet right now and I don't feel right advertising it as people have bigger problems and worries, we get by on my husbands wage luckily but I'm still worrying that we are going to be hit with a huge bill at some point and then there's tanzi countless takeaways or meals out, something new being delivered every other day and carrying on without a care in the world. I dread to think how big that credit card bill is because its the only explanation for the constant spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tanzi ffs stop referring to him as H2B - use his F**king name we all know who he is!!

Its probably some empty bottle she got from someone... Oooh let me use this for the gram! Aaarrgghhh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.