Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if these two idiots will continue to spend money like its going out of fashion with all these price hikes. We are very lucky that we will manage but a few years ago I'd never be in this position and would worry constantly. Not everyone is so lucky and what doesn't help is these two morons spend spend spending I suppose spend your money how you like, it's just the gloating and showing every purchase

Reactions: 10
Just wondering why Tasha did an online food shop but also went to a supermarket today?

Reactions: 9
Just wondering why Tasha did an online food shop but also went to a supermarket today?
Because she is that greedy!!
So Tan has a few days off, do we think she is flying to New York to watch something on Broadway! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg tran and h2b have not got 1 of those things each!!!! When I first seen it I thought that meal was for both of them!

Reactions: 5
Nice use of the chopsticks there again Tran. We pulled you up on that before and you stopped doing it.
Anyone else noticed how Trash has a can of Fizzy drink with every meal?

Reactions: 7
“Cosy table top fire pit” ???? Mate it looks like a flame coming out of an urn. bleeping dweeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if that ginger twit actually opened that £17 bottle of wine. And just to let you know Tan, it’s vile 🤮 Fur coat, no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I spy Tanya’s hot tub 😂
This confirms what I’ve always thought, she’s always had it but can’t be arsed to maintain the thing, the cleaning and chemicals. I bet its filthy and never been emptied and needs to be properly cleaned out but I imagine that’s a bit like too much hard work for our Tanzi and Taco!

Trash can’t clean her grout, but at least she always seems to be cleaning her inflatable birthing pool (sorry that’s what they remind me of) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This confirms what I’ve always thought, she’s always had it but can’t be arsed to maintain the thing, the cleaning and chemicals. I bet its filthy and never been emptied and needs to be properly cleaned out but I imagine that’s a bit like too much hard work for our Tanzi and Taco!

Trash can’t clean her grout, but at least she always seems to be cleaning her inflatable birthing pool (sorry that’s what they remind me of) 🤣
They are hard work IMO, I bet 🗑 kids help her with it, Tan doesn’t have that option. Or it got damaged, wonder what happened to the giant duck? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Using that poor excuse of a snow flurry for not moving off the sofa is laughable, almost like an excuse that SIL2B would come out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nah I think she got in it and burst it. Or got one of those cheap hot tubs from the auction houses (you know the bargain type ones shops can’t sell/returns) and it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.