Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she going to tell us they are watching TV in bed and the TV bed is the best purchase ever?!
And she’s tidied away before getting into said best bed ever! 🙄 Although did she put the dishwasher on tonight?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that’s the reason I can’t sleep tonight! Because I don’t know if Tanya put the dishwasher on 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s fine just use my patented Trashford insomnia technique 😂😂. Guaranteed to bore you into a deep slumber 🤣

Oh and bleeping ‘lawns’ 😂😂. I have friends with literal acres (and we are lucky enough to have half) who don’t even say that let alone bung it on the socials.

Plus that dinner 🤮🤮🤮. Where is the veg 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tash has a 4 day week this week. Last week she seemed to work 2 days? As of course changing the hottub was more important. How on earth do they manage

Reactions: 8
Four day working week my a*se! Is that an hour a day? Or does she count doing admin or going shopping as a working day? 🙄

Reactions: 7
It really really pisses me off when 🗑 says she’s ‘somewhere bound’ when she’s already there. London bound. No thicko, you’re already there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet tran the man is fuuuummmiiiing that trash bag actually has friends who generally seem to like her and have a good time with

Reactions: 11
Bet tran the man is fuuuummmiiiing that trash bag actually has friends who generally seem to like her and have a good time with
Tbf it always seems to be that friend called nessiebears. Mind you it’s one more than Tan’s got. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Bet she will set her phone timer so she can do a boomerang of her clinking glasses with herself with her hands that look like she died 3 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🗑 never lives in the moment. Constantly had to post photos when she’s out or doing something.

Reactions: 6
🗑 never lives in the moment. Constantly had to post photos when she’s out or doing something.

This is so true. And it is so odd, because she is not even actually part of the insta generation. I am roughly 5-7 years younger than her and none of my friends do this as we remember how to enjoy ourselves without constantly having to take pictures to prove it happened. The only people I know who do this are mid 20s and younger. I find it so strange that a woman her age needs to constantly be validated in her boring little life by sharing it….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.