Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise tanzi had a z3 convertible she’s never mentioned it she’s so modest bless her
Tanzi doesn't mention that the 'Z3 convertible sports car' is 21 years old, wait for her labelling it as a classic car. Silly women shouldn't have shown the reg number on insta!

Reactions: 8
Isn't it funny how Tan always tags where she buts stuff M&S etc but odd she's not tagged Iceland where most of the 'new food finds' are from. I suppose because Tan is too good for Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't she just buy ONE tub of ice cream? Just throwing more money away on shite to stuff her face.

As for Tash I wouldn't be thanking hubby that breakfast looks shite

Reactions: 9
Why can't she just buy ONE tub of ice cream? Just throwing more money away on shite to stuff her face.

As for Tash I wouldn't be thanking hubby that breakfast looks shite
the breakfast literally made me gag. I would not eat that. 🤮 🤮

Reactions: 7
Tash needs a massage , it must be exhausting working an hour a week the poor love

Reactions: 11
Tash needs a massage , it must be exhausting working an hour a week the poor love
Do we really believe ‘hubby’ booked it or if he did whether he’s doing it out of guilt? Can’t imagine Onslow thinking about pamper sessions knowing how unclean and untidy he looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sick of their self indulgent Mother's Weekend shite. They don't give a thought to those of us who have lost babies, can't be mums etc, it's all me me me....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tan will be fuming, she will no doubt mention how many hours she works. They can both duck off.

Reactions: 7
Trash bag is chatting some right tit…..no way dirty John booked that massage 🙄

Reactions: 6
The most embarrassing thing about their "mothers day weekend" is that there's no way either of their kids suggested it. As usual they're both trying to keep up with each other.
Also.. Nice to see Tan put Taco before her own son 🙄
Screenshot_20220325-202939_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.