Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days these two 🤦‍♀️ Tanzi isn’t it amazing how your daughters have your exact handwriting 🤔 This is just embarrassing 🙈

Its Mothers Day yes, but my husband has gone in on overtime which I’m grateful he can do what with the rising costs of everything, dropped my son at football at 8.15 with a bit of a wine head, walked the dog and am currently avoiding my youngest cos he’s a right old moody tween and can’t be arsed with another argument 🤣 Not one has mentioned “Happy Mothers Day” yet AND I cooked my own bacon sarnie but you know what, that’s ok as I know later they will all be around the table for dinner and that’s ok with me ☺

And no 🗑 and Tanzi, I’m NOT jealous, just real life here!

3E3CF3E1-1F00-4A48-A509-6C5149363446.jpeg

This! Please break it 🗑 and pop it in the bin with your EAT letters 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell me these motherfuckers went and shopped their own Mother’s Day gifts, arranged them perfectly for a photo and made out their kids got them! I am bleeping dead. And Tanya the moron wrote her own bloody card, unless her daughter has the exact same handwriting as her.

Reactions: 11
So 🗑 got new trainers, now Tan has! Not sure either of them know the real purpose of trainers!
another £120 pair of trainers bought for a photo and going back to the shop this week. Tan I was humming and ahhhing over a pair Of Veja’s, the fact you have some has now
Completely put me off.

I can’t believe I missed it, 🗑 got one of those cocktail bar things for her already cramped lounge as a Mother’s Day gift wtf! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why Tan has so many pairs of shoes it's not like she goes anywhere, dogs get walked once every 2 months unless it's walking to the takeaway

Reactions: 9
another £120 pair of trainers bought for a photo and going back to the shop this week. Tan I was humming and ahhhing over a pair Of Veja’s, the fact you have some has now
Completely put me off.
Same! She acts as though she's an influencer, but she's influencing me to not buy 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought Trasha got the dressing table as an early Mother’s Day present? Or was it for valentines?
either way both look tit.

She’s so pleased with herself but in reality her clothes, her house and her style are cheap and dated. It’s quite sad really. I had two lovely plants for my gifts today and I had a homemade brunch with my two girls, and then sat in the sunshine, lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was for valentines days, so romantic. Her new "kicks" were an early Mother's day gift
Anyone else hate the word "kicks" ? especially from someone her age. As for Tanya you never see them on so defo being returned like most of the crap she claims to have - ninja?????

• Heart
All drinking and no doubt driving again. Its all look how amazing my meal was look at the money spent not how much they enjoy spending quality time with family

Went on the Alchemist website and just the 2 drinks and 3 courses she shared photos of would have cost £51
There was 5 of them there! Crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.