Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Kicks?? Who refers to trainers as kicks? Or am I just to old lol
Only 🗑, she thinks she’s so down with the kids 🤣

Although can’t say I’ve ever heard my kids refer to a new pair of trainers as kicks 🤔

I have never heard anyone refer to Costco as Costco cash and carry before!
Me neither and yes I go to Costco occasionally for certain things but I don’t actually think it’s that cheap, you have to be careful what you buy. That shopping haul must of cost 🗑 a small fortune!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They only time I've had a starter at home is Christmas day. On a Sunday we have Sunday dinner with my parents/nephews etc we have a main and dessert but during the week it's one meal, we both work actually full time hours not 1 hour a week like Tash last thing I'd be doing is cooking two courses or we'll like Tan shoving two courses in the microwave or oven

Reactions: 11
Why does 🗑 think we want to see her washing and bottle of Comfort! Another boring post!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting really annoyed at Trash calling Costco Cash and Carry? It’s Costco, just Costco.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s happened to Tran’s hairline? It’s receded so much, she looks like an egg 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So has Dirk the jerk had a vodka based cocktail plus a pint already today or is Egg head just baiting us all and it’s really a shandy 🤣 five and drive 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she sounds like such a twit I don’t know how taco puts up with her

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping lazy witch her daughter has been at work and comes home and makes her a drink

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.