Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗

I was the same in Aug 2020, and now waiting to see if I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Sending you love and strength ❤
If you ever need to chat, I’m here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was the same in Aug 2020, and now waiting to see if I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Sending you love and strength ❤
If you ever need to chat, I’m here xx
oh hun 😔 it’s bleeping awful isn’t it! Im apparently 5.6 weeks and I went to have an internal scan and there was absolutely nothing there so I’ve had my bloods done and they were 151.They’ve said I could just be to early and that I’d ovulated late or it’s an ectopic or miscarriage. I have to have bloods taken again on Friday to see if they’ve gone up and we will go from there. If tran dares putting up a feeling pants post I may just blow my top because people are going through far worse!! I hope you’re okay and feel free to chat at any time 💗

Reactions: 1
oh hun 😔 it’s bleeping awful isn’t it! Im apparently 5.6 weeks and I went to have an internal scan and there was absolutely nothing there so I’ve had my bloods done and they were 151.They’ve said I could just be to early and that I’d ovulated late or it’s an ectopic or miscarriage. I have to have bloods taken again on Friday to see if they’ve gone up and we will go from there. If tran dares putting up a feeling pants post I may just blow my top because people are going through far worse!! I hope you’re okay and feel free to chat at any time 💗
It’s devastating - the waiting is the worst. Even worse in these times when you have to go through it alone.
My next scan is Monday to see if it’s a missed carriage or if I ovulated late and my dates are off. as I am supposed to be 9weeks but measuring behind x

There is also a thread on here ‘Miscarriage/Baby Loss’ if you need to vent x

It’s devastating - the waiting is the worst. Even worse in these times when you have to go through it alone.
My next scan is Monday to see if it’s a missed carriage or if I ovulated late and my dates are off. as I am supposed to be 9weeks but measuring behind x

There is also a thread on here ‘Miscarriage/Baby Loss’ if you need to vent x
fingers crossed for the both of us! Make sure to update! Oh I’m going to have a look at that thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s goes trash posting what school her teenage daughter goes to in a rush to set up a piccie for the gram

she’s such a thick mother fucker isn’t she. She doesn’t care about her kids safety at all. It’s all for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is Tash really serving Fajitas on paper plates? Good luck with that then! Anything for a theme even if it does pose a health and safety risk. #chocolatefireguard

You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗
Big hugs. ❤

• Heart
Makes me laugh because we get called “nasty ladies” when they go on about tattle but you’re all the nicest bunch of people! A group like this is something Tanya will never have because she’s a selfish loaf

• Heart
Reactions: 12
fingers crossed for the both of us! Make sure to update! Oh I’m going to have a look at that thank you xx
Big hugs to the both of you ❤

Tash didn't think she'd eat after last night? Yes that's how the body works Tash you eat a big meal then won't eat again for days 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry to read this hope everything is ok xx

• Heart
How do you know she’s a home owner? Could she not be renting as well as Tanzi?
No she definitely owns. I'm nosy and have looked at last two houses. (As she has been so dumb and let the world and their dog know where she lives its quite easy to do) 🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
No she definitely owns. I'm nosy and have looked at last two houses. (As she has been so dumb and let the world and their dog know where she lives its quite easy to do) 🥴🤣

Last two? Did she move at some point? I only think I’ve experienced the greasy hob and tatty blind in the oddly laidly out gaff. Did she have the disgusting EAT letters in the last house too? Anyone any screen shots?

This is possibly the most interesting thing I’ve read about the boring witch ever 😂

Sending my love. Sorry you're going through this

• Heart
I thought trash rented because she hasn’t done anything about the crappy brown carpet throughout the whole house and then rank hospital tiles??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.